Nice Fast Malibu Turnkey

TRADER

Listing this nice Malibu for a friend if you have any questions give him a call
80's model malibu factory stock.... It was built brand new in 2010, it has 8 races on it.. In 2010 I raced it 2 nights and ran third the first night and second the second night... Over the winter i put all new springs and shocks on the car and built a brand new motor for it due to my tracks rule changes... The motor has 6 nights on it and 2 practice nights, it was built buy masons machine shop in fort smith.... Out of the 6 nights this year I have won the first 4 features in a row the other two i ran second... the car has the following new parts lightweight kirky seat,gauges,seat&belts,fuel line,battery,all frontend parts, power steering pump and resivor, steering quiwkner, radiator,nose piece and tail,spoiler,8inch wheels and tires new this year... This is a well built car very safe and fast, the car basicly drives its self hate to get rid of it but home track is closed and I cant afford to travel and race... Im asking 7000 or best offer...... any questions feel free to call anytime 1(479)806-5593 thanks rick
will also have a nice trailer for sale after the car sales
ricky27.jpg

Back