Nice Job Montgomery Motorsports Park!!

stot16

I believe they have gotten that track figured out. Great racing surfaces over the past three weeks. The track was multi-grooved (once again) with passing high and low. Nice Job MMP crew!!!

Send them to Highland and show them how a water trucks works, they have to soak the track with water not just a light watering.

Yeah it was my first time racing there and the track was very nice, wish it just wasn't such a long drive..But had a grate time. Cant wait to go back

Scoring was horrible then because of that they refused to pay some drivers because of their staff's screw ups! Supported them all year but won't be back after how they handled some situations.

Scoring was horrible then because of that they refused to pay some drivers because of their staff's screw ups! Supported them all year but won't be back after how they handled some situations.

I do agree with u on that because they forgot to even put me on the line up in the feature, and on my check it said i finished two spots farther back then i really did but money didn't change so i didn't really care, then on the results they just posted they put me another spot back. but as long as i get paid then im ok lol

I AM SORRY.. I, Cindy the head scorer was not there this past Saturday, and I thought the other girls would have been fine on thier own..I am truely sorry, Please give it another chance, I'm not saying I am the best out there but nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes..And I hope to see ya this Saturday..

Thanks,
Cindy Werner

Sometimes you have to work the bugs out of the race car. Just give them a little time to get it all worked out. No one is perfect!!

I agree but there's still drivers that left that night without being paid because of their mistakes! Hopefully Casey or Randy call those people and make it right!

I sure they will make it right, and Transponders are MONEY,MONEY,MONEY and they still need hand scorers and I am sorry what happened.....And this week is all new and fresh.. no one is perfect, and it will get better....

Thanks
Cindy

I'm sure the "other girls" really appreciated you pointing out their mistakes.

When you learn to speak as a group and not as an individuals, the track and your job will benefit mutually.

When you learn to speak as a group and not as an individuals, the track and your job will benefit mutually.

Cindy is the head scorer and probably an important part of what they do every week.. Let me put this how your crabby ***** can understand Lizardracing. Every job has someone who the others look to and lean on, or count on and they probably didnt have anyone to replace Cindy that night and worked a person down. Kind of like when your not not a Mcdonalds putting pickles and ketchup on burgers they dont have the same quality as they do on a normal night when your working. She is the head scorer so Im sure she can speak for the group and assure it would get better, and made right.

I never once pointed out individual people, and I did say I felt they where good enough to do the job, while I wasn't there or I would have not missed if I felt they couldn't do the job....The drivers are the one pointing out the flaws, and we will work on it...We are human and I am sorry if I had offended LIZARDracing, who ever u are.......
Cindy

DaveT and cindy
I know Lizard and Cindy and its all constructive criticism, if nothing's said on this forum then people that see issues but don't see discussions about it think nothings being done. It's been decent and getting better. The people are still in training. People need to understand that most of the people working at MMP have never been involved in this type of racing at all. Considering that I think they are doing a good job and will improve. Casey did mention transponders possibly in the future, support the place help em make a couple bucks and I'm sure it will happen.

I know ill be back i wish some tracks would be more like Montgomery Co.. They don't have Favorites, and they were very consistent about putting people to the back for rough driving..

I agree with you fully Trace, Lizardracing takes any chance to complain about MMP, look at his post history he isnt happy unless you is stirring something up. Cindy took the time to assure the previous posters that it will be taken care of and he jumped all over her. My point is he is quick to tell everyone how to do there job from the scores to the way management makes decisions and announcements. Heck he even tried to accuse Jimmy D. of making up rumors about the late models being dropped last week.. By the way nice finish this week Trace keep up the good work.

I agree with you fully Trace, Lizardracing takes any chance to complain about MMP, look at his post history he isnt happy unless you is stirring something up. Cindy took the time to assure the previous posters that it will be taken care of and he jumped all over her. My point is he is quick to tell everyone how to do there job from the scores to the way management makes decisions and announcements. Heck he even tried to accuse Jimmy D. of making up rumors about the late models being dropped last week.. By the way nice finish this week Trace keep up the good work.
late models were dropped and drivers were called, then they thankfully changed and called back the drivers. and yes we were called both times.

Back