Nice win Harrison at Godfrey!

K&Hracefan1

Mike Harrison came to Godfrey tonight and did really awesome, I have only seen him a few times but when I do he does very well...also went to pits right after races and he was gone....oh well,,,maybe next time....anyway nice win, it's nice to see different drivers that can come out there and race a clean race and put a show on like you did...congrats Mike:)

I have had the same problem with harrison, comes out to godfey everyonce in awhile but when i go to the pits to meet him he is always gone!!! I was in the pits collecting donations for Bill Grather(hope i spelled that right) and i still did not see him. O'well hope i get to meet him next time.

They got there late and parked out in the parking lot. They had to leave because they were blocking part of the road going in to and from the pits.

hell yea wins godfrey friday beats rusty on his own home track in monkey county sat and runs third at brownstown on sunday!!! hes one driver that can go anywhere and win! will you be going back to monkey county?

Is he going to be at Godfrey again this Friday????????? If so can someone tell him to hang out in the pits for awhile, there are some fans that would like to meet him???

Thank You very much. I have been trying to meet him since last year sometime. I went to highland alot last year and was just amazed by his driving and became a fan of his right away. But I just quit going to Highland because of how rude the fans were out there, and now havent seen him alot out at godfrey until recently.
Well i will be in the pits looking for him!!!!!
Again, thanks for passing the info to him!!

He also walks around the stands and watches other races too so even look for him then. They are not 100% sure where they are going on Friday but I will post as soon as they past the info along. I am sure Mike apprecates fans like you! Thanks!!!

To be completely honest with you if i seen him in the stands i wouldnt know it. I am also to into the races to pay attention to people walking around. I will just try to catch him in the pits.
Hey, does he have any shirts????

Well here i am again, saying the same thing, CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR FEATURE WIN TONIGHT AT GODFREY. I again went straight to the pits to meet him and again he was gone. I was so upset. I thought that for sure he would be down there. Well one day i hope to meet him. And, if not, I guess it just wasnt meant to be.
Good Luck in your race for points with Griffaw!!!!

racingfreak67

Hey Amess,
Here's a thought. Next time Mike comes to Godfrey, turn your front gate ticket back in and get a pit pass. Then go and see Mike in the pits. Hate to see a true-blue race fan dissapointed.

!!!!! WAY TO GO MIKE !!!!! on your feature win.

From your fans in turn #4

Hey momma,
Its funny you say that, cause last night on the way home i told my boyfriend that next weekend i will have a pit pass just for that reason. My luck would be that i would get a pit pass and he will be parked out in the parking lot again.....lol.!!!!!

See ya next Friday!!!!

WTG...HARRISON!!!! I sure don't know ya...but sure do like the way you race!!!
Hope you contiue to keep on going out to Godfrey:) also if you would hang out for a few after the races next time???

Where were they. I walked the entire pit area and did not see them. I even had someone with me looking in case i missed him. And I do believe that lward went looking for me, and was looking for him cause thats were she figure that i was, and she didnt see him either.
I am going to try and get a pit pass this weekend, then i will be certain to see him.
Man, that really ****s that he was down there and i didnt see him.
Where does he usually park trailor.
Thanks again for info racey8!!!!

Back