Nick Hoffman Motorsports: "ADVERSITY"

Strong showing at East Lincoln Speedway

Mooresville, NC. 6-28-09

This Saturday night was one filled with hopes and eagerness to keep a win streak alive. As the night began the misfortune did as well. In the heat race Nick Hoffman had a DNF for a broken upper control arm, body damage, and toe mis-alignment. The Nick Hoffman Motorsports team began their thrash to get the number 2 machine back in shape, from what was a devastating start to the evening. Nick knowing he would have to start at the rear of the field, began his mental preparation for the A-main event. At the drop of the green flag it was evident that the team and Nick had prepared themselves for the challenge of making it towards the front of the field. Picking off one and sometimes two cars at a time, it did not take long for Nick to be on the bumper of the race leader. Nick made his attempt to pass the leader when an unfortunate caution came out, which would line the field up for a one lap shootout. Nick crossed the finish line in a close second place, and his head held high. "I really had a blast coming from the rear tonight, I hated what happened in the heat race and kept trying to turn that frustration into ambition for the feature" Said Nick Hoffman. "I'm proud of my teams effort tonight, we all showed a ton of adversity and came up just short of the win". The sparks were flying and the crowd was cheering as Nick Hoffman made his high side charge often times hitting the wall down in turns one and two. There will be incar footage presented by DRP soon at www.nickhoffmanmotorsports.com , this is going to be some kind of film to watch! Nick Hoffman Motorsports would like to thank all those who helped put the car back together for the A-main.

See Facebook, and become a fan for specials, updates, and info!

Nick Hoffman Motorsports would like to thank their sponsors and supporters:

Carl Edwards Motorsports, PME Engines, Mittler Brothers, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Powermist Racing Fuels, Frankland Racing, Dirt Racer Productions, SMV Racing, Joie of Seating, JB Designs, Allstar Graphix, and Wicked Race Gear.

Back