No moves for the Blues?

dirtgoon

'89 S-10, 350 Smallblock
I thought Pleau would at least dump Weinrich off on the Canucks. I'd rather the Blues play the young guys from Peoria than a has been like Weinrich.

THE LOCKOUT IS OVER??? :confused:

I AGREE, THEY ARE IN NEED OF A MAJOR OVERHAUL. I'D RATHER SEE THEM LOSE WITH THE YOUNG GUYS THAN THOSE HIGH DOLLAR ONES.

I just read on www.spectorshockey.net that the Blues have traded Weinrich to Vancouver for a draft pick. I'm all for rebuilding and getting the young guys some playing time but Weinrich played solid for us this year. The Canucks need some defensive help especially given the way the Blues beat them the other night.

95fan said:
I just read on www.spectorshockey.net that the Blues have traded Weinrich to Vancouver for a draft pick. I'm all for rebuilding and getting the young guys some playing time but Weinrich played solid for us this year. The Canucks need some defensive help especially given the way the Blues beat them the other night.
Yeah, I guess Pleau finally pulled the trigger on that one. I was tired of seeing him get run over every night.

I think that is the only move they made. Pleau said he had lots of calls but nothing materialized.

Back