no nascar on radio

Low radio ratings

Just like the empty seats at the tracks and the low TV ratings. Not enough people were listening to the races so the Bull dropped them.

If your in the WestPlex area (st. charles, MO westward to warren county) 100.7 FM carries them. Limited signal strength though. It only reaches about as far east as earth city.

empty seats and a 1/2 full infield in the campers turns of 3&4. My guess the (what they say) cold and rain weather kept a few away.

radio

listened to the duels on thursday on satelite radio and mrn said new station out of belleville would carry races am 14 something sorry i cant be more help

if u live in the southern illinois area 106.3. listened to it . it on therer everyweek except when they race on sat nights.

it took a while to get it done. wouldnt been bad if they had pothole trouble. the weather look like ot ****ed out there .

it took a while to get it done. wouldnt been bad if they had pothole trouble. the weather look like ot ****ed out there .

Hey that's what the fans paid to see!:rolleyes: The track equipment sitting on the track for hours.:rolleyes: Reading on the news sources that a lot of fans left due to the situation.

Hey that's what the fans paid to see!:rolleyes: The track equipment sitting on the track for hours.:rolleyes: Reading on the news sources that a lot of fans left due to the situation.

Guess speedway Corp. isn't making enough money to make sure these things don't happen. You'd think they would at least have a sure fire way by now of making quick fixes to these problems.

I was looking for it on the radio too. I had all of DW and Larry McReynolds I could stand about 1/2 into the 6+ hour marathon. :confused::rolleyes:

Guess speedway Corp. isn't making enough money to make sure these things don't happen. You'd think they would at least have a sure fire way by now of making quick fixes to these problems.

I was looking for it on the radio too. I had all of DW and Larry McReynolds I could stand about 1/2 into the 6+ hour marathon. :confused::rolleyes:

I had all I could stand of those two blathering fools 15 seconds into last Sat nights race. I wish McReynolds would tighten them belts up one more time, around his neck and DWs.

I loved the comment DW made during one of the delays saying "I am proud of these drivers. Out of everyone they talked to none of them, said just call it and let go home". .....lol..... For Christ sake I hope not. With all the money on the line I wouldn't either. :confused: Given the drop in attendance they've suffered, that wouldn't have been a good business decision. You know it is quite a grueling occupation though, so I couldn't blame them if they did. :rolleyes: :D

Perfect daytona 500

Come on boys - it was a great Daytona 500. Watched the first 10 laps, took a two hour nap - took the wife out for dinner - came home - watched the last 30 laps - saw a NOT HENRICK TEAM guy win the race - what more could you ask for. Didn't have to listen to Larry "my belt is too tight" McReynolds and Darrell "what a great bunch of drivers" Waltrip babble on about absolutely nothing and how great racing is again, etc.

Back