No Pro-4 at I-55 fall nationals??? Say it is not so

Grange

Range 65
I hope just a rumor but I heard that Pro-4 dropped from big show at Pevely. This is the biggest pro-4 show of the year and WackyMac worked his butt off to make it happen every year. It was the one race that every Sportsman and Pro-4 driver looked forward to all year.

Can anyone validate this info?

11th Annual A.A.R.A. Fall Nationals – Modified, Sportsman, Pure Stock &

Pro 4 Stocks, mods and lates support class

I'd really like to see some info on this race. It's the one race of the year I always look forward too and it's two weekends away.

Unfortunately the lower classes just haven't drawn the fan count needed to keep the show going. It was either add the late models and modifieds to get more fans or not do the show at all.
Kinda silly to add lates and mods...good for.the fans but its usually.the lower classes night to shine

Unfortunately the lower classes just haven't drawn the fan count needed to keep the show going. It was either add the late models and modifieds to get more fans or not do the show at all.
pay these guys more money cause for the last few years they been putting on a hell of a show. It would be great if stlracing.com would step up and get these guys more money from sponsors. Maybe a business forum that will run for a certain amount of time for the class at different tracks or where ever the sponsor chooses

Back