no reserved seating at TCS?

jumpinjack1dw

Tami H. you are missed
i guess people have no respect for other people at TCS. There was some woman who took up two seats at te top of the bleachers where I have always sat. then she sat in the seat twice during the evening, she came up to the seat to video the two races that her car and driver was in, at other times she was sitting in a different section talking to people or in the pits with the car. If you want to video the races why don't you just come up during his race and video it and find a seat near the race car the rest of the evening. I guess I wil;l have to put signs on the seats like the people next to me have so that no one will sit there.

enjoy the races I did (from a different seat )

There was a thread on this a week or two ago i think it was called reserved seating. i agree with you some people are real clowns. I've decided that if i see someone doing this i'm going to move their stuff and sit there and there's nothing they can do about it cause it is general admission.
Glennon

Sorry, Dave BUT moving 2 spots over or one bleacher down is not gonna kill YA!!! Whatever happened to chilvary!!!! I remember the day when a man got up to let a woman have their seat...AHhhh those were the days!!!! Now back to the present!!! When going to the track since I have the kids and blankets and MY seat or the BIG RIG as one person called them ..LOL.... I sit about half way up. I consider it a good seat with a good view. To me the top bleacher is not the only best seat in the house!!!!
Also if someone wants to move my stuff then I'll just sic the kids on them and they can babysit for me for the rest of the night !!!!!

momma drew it wasnt about movin two spots away that i didnt mind, what i thought was so bad was she was there for only two races, me and a feww people around me saw her sitting with some friends or someone she knew in a differendt section and was there more than she was on the top row, as soon as her feature was over she left. you could ask her who won any other race but she wouldnt know, hope that your doing well mama drew miss seeing you at TCS.

Back