Not Again!

InTheMiddle

Not Again!

Crate Late model Races called off last week without any warning. I don't mean to blame anyone or belittle the track in anyway, BUT the same thing happened last year. The very least that should have been done was let the crates run that nite and then after the races talk to the drivers. Believe me they (the crate drivers) would have come up with a solution to the problem. They love "THE ROCK" and enjoy running there, but they always get the short end of the deal. You were 2 races down after 8 or 9 weeks of rain so they had to run other tracks. Is there Trouble at the top?? Come on guys lets get the track motivated! Calling off the crate late model races put you behind the proverbial 8 ball. We are now leery about the track, should we go or do something else on Fri. nights. It would be less costly for us to go other places, say out to eat, movie, buy a new car, etc. We like to race at Fredericktown, even with the long pull some drivers make and cost of fuel. PLEASE THINK before making that kind of decision again. There was, that I know of, 14 crates pulling to your track in support of Dr. Jessup's Breast cancer awareness show this Friday and now I see even that has been canceled. You've got a great track, PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Thanks for hearing me out.

P.S. I just wanted to add that Kay Thompson had ask my company to sponsor $200.00 addition to the Late model payout on July 4th and I told her we would, BUT when I check ed the schedule I saw that it said "PENDING", that kind of blow our minds and when she came in yesterday to get the money we had decided that due to the fact that the decision was "PENDING" if the late models were even going to run, we decided NOT to sponsor the money. Again I mean no disrespect to anyone but, you need a different track manager. Alan Hammond is NOT experienced enough to handle the track. With a couple of years as an assistant he would do a good job, but not now. When a schedule is set it should be set in stone( unless rain-out etc.) You will continue to lose cars, drivers & fans as long as this goes on. The drivers absolutely should NOT run your track BUT the decision to cut classes DIRECTLY affects them and they should be consulted. You all will be in my praters, because you are going to need them to even make it thru July. I speak to you from experience, please don't get angry and post a bunch of negative comments. I AM ONLY STATING THE FACTS and TELLING YOU THE TRUTH

"Wolf-ett, on th PROWL!!GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by InTheMiddle; Today at 08:55 AM. Reason: p.s. added

progress.gif

clear_dot.gif

Back