Note to anyone with Belle Clair fair board

turn left

GRAND MASTER
I would like to say its time to step up and do whats right. Don Hoener has stepped that track up to the plate. Things have been so much better since he took over. Give him the tools he needs to take it to the next level. We have a car and plan to be there as much as possible but that is very dependent on the promoter. Hope more owners ,drivers ,and fans step up and help Don out!! Roger Stryker

Don has done a excellent job!
I hope the Belleville news democrat does an article on the track and its history.

I would think nobody will take it without some or all alcohol sales hope they wise up he has done a good job!

I'm just a fan in the stands and don't personally know Don, but what I do know is I read an awfully lot of good things on this site about Don and what he has done to improve the Belle-Clair racetrack.

I live 4 hours away, but made it to 4 or 5 races there last year and I agree that the promoter does a good job there.

that track has it own character and Don has been doing a great job ain't that right dirt boy go ahead nod your head

that track has it own character and Don has been doing a great job ain't that right dirt boy go ahead nod your head
It's not hard to say he has stepped up to the plate with all he has when dealing with the ol woar out place...sometimes people need a lil fire under their *** to let people know Whts going on and that's just wht I did today!!! Like it or hate it...it got the job done and now people know Whts going on! It's my opinion that bell Claire is the nicest its been in yrs from racing to the food they sale!

It's not hard to say he has stepped up to the plate with all he has when dealing with the ol woar out place...sometimes people need a lil fire under their *** to let people know Whts going on and that's just wht I did today!!! Like it or hate it...it got the job done and now people know Whts going on! It's my opinion that bell Claire is the nicest its been in yrs from racing to the food they sale!

what changed your mind

what changed your mind
Nothing has changed my mind but if people would just ask I might tell how I feel lol... I didn't say it cause something changed my mind,never once said he was doing a bad job but when the board has asked and asked and nobody wanted to answer I knew I could get something out of em and it just took a lil fire to get a answer...lol from 29 post to over 50 after I posted! Someone got the point

Nothing has changed my mind but if people would just ask I might tell how I feel lol... I didn't say it cause something changed my mind,never once said he was doing a bad job but when the board has asked and asked and nobody wanted to answer I knew I could get something out of em and it just took a lil fire to get a answer...lol from 29 post to over 50 after I posted! Someone got the point
of course "something" changed your mind... Getting banned from Belle-Claire Speedway. The post comment going from 29 to 50 has nothing to do with you other than folks expressing their displeasure with your negative comments.

I love BC, and would absolutely hate to see them shut down. Donnie and his crew have done a great job at turning the place around, and there are a lot of awesome shows that I'm looking forward to this year. I really hope they can get a deal done soon. Best of luck.

I would like to say its time to step up and do whats right. Don Hoener has stepped that track up to the plate. Things have been so much better since he took over. Give him the tools he needs to take it to the next level. We have a car and plan to be there as much as possible but that is very dependent on the promoter. Hope more owners ,drivers ,and fans step up and help Don out!! Roger Stryker
Do you really think the Bell clair Fair board reads this forum ?

Belle Clair Speedway has seem some very good improvements in the race program from week to week that would not have happened if Don had not stepped up. Car counts are good. The food has improved and there are items not found at other tracks. The racing surface has been very good.

I personally have been attending races there every Friday night for 20 years. This is my home track and don't want to go anywhere else for my racing. Support it so we do not lose a dirt race track in the St. Louis area.

Remember there is over 60 years of dirt racing with this track. It dates back to the late 1940's and that is something we need to continue.

My family has been involved in racing at Belle Clair for many years in some way or the other. Don and Joe and there crew have done some remarkable things the past few years with the track. Who would have ever thought we would see WOO late models at Belleville. Hopefully Don is given the resources to do what he has started. I believe they are well on the way to returning Belle Clair back to the glory days of high car counts, good racing, and packed stands full of people. The fair board themselves may not read these posts but a friend or relative probably does.

imagine if you have an allied sportsman and work saturday nights. someone out there has this situation i am sure.

Back