nov.1st,pick-a-track

FIREBALL

this is a informal ?,,,if you race a LM which track do you plan on racing at Nov.1st,,?,,if you are a race fan which track will you attend?,,looks like the long term wether report is good for that day

Re: tracks

If I goto a race next week it will be B-town. There will only be four classes racing there, and they are all very exciting cars. If I would goto Mt. Vernon, I'd only get to see about 3 classes that I enjoy. Plus this show has been highly publicized across the net and I expect there to be alot of cars there.

My pick is B town. I still have not forgotten the 2002 Summer Nats at Mt Vernon when we purchased a ticket were assured if it rained out we would be refunded our money and we weren't. I figure Mt vernon owes me 3-4 of those "fan appreciation nites" at 7 bucks a ticket. Charlies track record on refunds and rainchecks is much better.

Btown

for sure Btown, told the ol woman that it would be the last fix of the year. been waiting 3 mo. & don,t get to watch many sprinters through the year. love the LMS. & MODS, with the 2000.00 to win LM show I think they will have a good turnout. hope Rick has a good turnout also,cuz you did a fine job this year.

Back