OCT 9th. Fall Nationals Sportsman $7500 poss. Purestocks $500 Pro 4 Stock $250

don hoener

don hoener
A.A.R.A. Sportsman Fall Nationals at I-55 Raceway Oct.9th Presented by The MO/ILL DODGE DEALERS ASSOCIATION! We Have a total purse Over $16,000 posted for the Sportsman/ StreetStock Class!$7500 + possible to win $150 to start! Purestock/Bombers $500 to win & Pro 4 Stock/Hornets $250 to win! Payoff in all classes are Guaranteed NO MINIMUM CAR COUNTS!

I am looking for the bomber rules for this race. Do not run aara and need someone to tell me where I can find them. Thanks

For Those Who Haven't Attended The Previous Sportsman Fall Nationals @ I-55, You Have Missed A Heckuva Show Both Times. I Don't Expect This Years Show To Be Any Different. I'll Admit, The First Year(2002) Was My First Time At A Show Headlined By The Sportsman. So I Honestly Didn't Know What I Would Think Of It. When It Was All Said And Done, I Left That Night Looking Forward To The Next One.

If You're Like Me, A Fan Of Good Racing No Matter What Class It Is. Then This Is A Show For You.

It Is No Secret The Sportsman Get Over Shadowed By The Lm's And Mods On Other Nights. So This Is Their Night To Shine. 99% Of The Areas Top Sportsman Drivers Will Be Taking Part In This One. Along With A Few Others From Other Classes, Jumping Into A Sportsman Ride For The Night.

Best Part Is..... The Money Is Guaranteed!!!!! No Strings Or Conditions Attached!!!! What You See Is What You Get!!!!!

Previous Winners
----------------
Paul Belken Jr. 2002
Danny Haynes 2003

Hope To See You There!!!!

PITDRIFTER said:
Ok, The Winner Has To Wear A Bra For Post Race Pictures!

There Ya' Go! ;)

I plead the 5th :rolleyes: I know I shocked you all :D
And Pit keep it on the correct subject before we get into trouble
AGAIN !!!!! :(

Did someone say "no g-strings attached" or "no strings attached" :confused:
I am a little hard of hearing and can not read very well!

Aint nothing pure about a pure stock! JD

Grandstands $10 Adults. 12 & Under Free.
$25 Pit Passes
Sportsman Pre-entry By Oct. 2nd $50. Race Day Entry $70.
Purestocks/bomber/4cyls- No Entry Fee.

Back