"Official" DirtGirl T-shirt

Grange

Range 65
Can anyone tell me where I can buy the "Official" Dirt Girl drivers t-shirt?

If Awesome Collectables would start selling this shirt, Kevin would be able to retire off it. Someone please tell me where I can get one of these valuables? No collection would be complete without it.

It is a VERY NICE SHIRT !!! It's Darkblue - with Dirtgirl in Gold/ White and has a Diamond on it as well !!!!! Made just for me the way I see it !!!!!
Patti Kreke saw it in Wheatland last weekend and thought of me! Wasn't that sweet of her! I asked if this was the only one they had cause there is only 1 Dirtgirl !!!! :eek:
You know Miss Bomber I could have something screened but / it would probally be illegal !!!!! LOL!!!!!
Thanks Patti I really appreciate it !!!!

No problem Lisa. There was only one left in the track store. It had a light shining down on it and I knew I had to get it for you. It was meant to be! I'm glad you like it!

Aw shucks, Weesa!

But just imagine, you in a stunning navy blue t-shirt with white and gold lettering and a sparkling luminous diamond to match your sparkling eyes and personality! Wow! Awesome!

It's a slow day with the little bad people -- final exams, you know. They have to pay their debts to society and me today and tomorrow. ;)

ALL right lets start a Offical DIRTGIRL fan Club !!!!

I think I know somebody that can get a fan club going !!!!LOL

Hey wackymac19 (love that number, by the way), while we're at it, the Senior Junior Fan Club at Belleville wants more recognition, and verification that they really do exist. This was made known to me at Highland the other night. This group sure gets around! :D

Dirt Girl fan Club

Hether and I will join the fan club. Let me know who to pay our entry fee to.

Seriously, can we order a couple of these Dirtgirl shirts online somewhere? Only thing I would like to have is a Pepsi cup added somewhere on it.

Lisa- What was the joke about "Pepsi Cup" getting drunk?

Back