Official Results From 6-23-07

JT652

Talked to Mel official results to come later this week from Sat race

Race results

I'm not too sure there are any results to give. After the crash the red flag and lights were out resulting in the race stopping. No green flag was ever given there fore no race was ever finished. Then the remainder of the field left the track. EXCEPT the pink and black S-10 (I thought it was the #25). After the track was cleared, she crossed the line. In my opinion if Mel is THINKING of changing the winner...........Its the driver of the Black and Pink S-10. JMO.

Kyle Horneker

I'm not too sure there are any results to give. After the crash the red flag and lights were out resulting in the race stopping. No green flag was ever given there fore no race was ever finished. Then the remainder of the field left the track. EXCEPT the pink and black S-10 (I thought it was the #25). After the track was cleared, she crossed the line. In my opinion if Mel is THINKING of changing the winner...........Its the driver of the Black and Pink S-10. JMO.
Kyle Horneker
Sounds to me like you may be right on this one...
However, You were incorrect on the T-shirt.....
Same event, But a different year:D:D

Everyone got off the track because they they told us to they said the race is over. As far as i remember you still have to weigh after a race to win, I broke down after i won a heat race and didnt weigh and they moved me back for it in the feature. I know there was alot going on that night but they made a wrong call and they know it. They were not thinking

If a race has a red light and then called doesn’t it go back to the last completed lap? If they restarted the race the results would be different but they did not.

The last person controlling the 42 was Mel so if he wanted him to weigh he could have taken the car to the scales but he did not.

If a race has a red light and then called doesn’t it go back to the last completed lap? If they restarted the race the results would be different but they did not.

The last person controlling the 42 was Mel so if he wanted him to weigh he could have taken the car to the scales but he did not.

Im done with this topic the point is they made a mistake and they know it they wouldnt of done that in any other class. Thats right Jack when there is a caution they go back to last lap completed and the car or cars that caused it go to the back of the lineup if I am wrong let me know.

Sounds to me like you may be right on this one...
However, You were incorrect on the T-shirt.....
Same event, But a different year:D:D

Kyle, heres the T-Shirt once again,
for further review...Check the date,
not the girl's BAZONGOS!!

Attachments

• 1wo girl-1.jpg
    1wo girl-1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 149
That may be correct Jim I don't really know. They may have made the wrong call on that one but I have never seen them change the result 5 days later.

I am sure Bob has plenty of pictures however I'm sure they are not appropriate on this site. I can tell you I wont be the one crying about it though!!!LOL

Back