ok whos close to being done

wheelman1

is anybody done with their car and if so post some pics or even pics of in progress :eek:

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE BANQUET:D

ANYONE EVEN STARTED? WE HAVE PULLED THE ENGINE OUT AND AM SENDING IT TO THE HONDA PERFORMANCE TO GET THAT STOCK SUPERCHARGER INSTALLED.

OTHER THAN THAT THE HONDA SETS THE SAME WAY IT LEFT THE ROUNDUP. WRECKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i HAVE 5 PIECES OF ALUMINUM ORDERED TO GET THE BODY FIXED UP. IT WILL BE READY BY MARCH.

SEE YOU AT THE BANQUET

Gary--I thought you were sending the Honda over to Japan to get that Nitrous system installed that came "stock" over there. You better get on that, I've heard it's a slow boat ride over and back. :D

No worries on the body. You can just swap the sportsman body back and forth depending on what you're running each week.

I’ve got two new girls keeping me busy this winter. Here is what they looked like at Christmas.:)

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.jpg
    Merry Christmas.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Highland car for 09'.jpg
    Highland car for 09'.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 240
My Acura is sitting pritty right now about 80% of the way done. the rear suspension is done and put back together, waiting on some gauge pods for a couple aftermarket gauges, new tach going in, and working on getting the body looking better. Once completed she goes for paint.

I will post picks later.

I heard that Gerald had 20 of the Buechting family's 24 cars almost complete.

I heard they had to send Star's wheels out to get them reinforced so they will stay on this year.

I heard that Trey Lawrence is sending his to the body shop for some new paint, Watch out for the 36 car this year, he will be upfront.

Thats the only updates I have heard.

I heard this

I heard G Range is putting that headrick v-8 in the trunk of that honda. They better keep an eye out for that guy. At least thats what Aaron Wood told me.....

I heard that Gerald had 20 of the Buechting family's 24 cars almost complete.

I actually LOL'd at that; here's my additions...

I heard that Pevely is joining with Gerald to sponsor "Be A Buechting Night," where all of the fans in the stands that night will be invited to change their last name to Buechting for the night and drive one of the 2000 cars prepared by Gerald.

I also heard Enterprise Rent-a-car is chipping in with a donation of 2000 four-cylinders.

Good one Trey. I think Gerald was going to, but he decided to spend his heart earned money sponsoring RangeRacing's #65 Sportsman. So if you need a well dug,serviced, or anything........ Call Buechting Drilling and tell them Gary sent ya.

Timmy......... be nice. I heard the rumor that Tim Hoffman may come out of retirement next season to wheel a #65 around the track to victory.

Hope to see everyone at the banquet.

Happy New Year.

I heard they had to send Star's wheels out to get them reinforced so they will stay on this year.

gary i dont think they make steel that strong do they :eek::eek::D:D

Sorry Gerald, this was too good not to post. You can thank your baby girl for the picture.

Here is how you get some work done on a PRO-4 on a 60 degree day. The boots and shorts are so awesome.

gerald.jpg

your dead Gary lol

I'm so for Be A Buechting- that'd be pretty sweet. "Gary Buechting, Hether Buechting, Sparky Buechting" hahaha

From Gerald

Gerald wanted to say - "This is Gary before he learned to drive- wait he still doesnt know how" HAHAHA!! :D

Fair is Fair G-Man, he got you back, hahaha :D

Attachments

• garyrideit.jpg
    garyrideit.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 219
I am sooo glad there are't any goofy photos of me posted.. Don't you guys know that in todays world you must always be on the lookout for digital cameras or cell phones w/ cameras... It's instant download and access to the web!

I am also for Buechting night at the races, problem is most folks can't say it right, let alone spell it correctly! Heck after almost 25 years, I still have to stop an think sometimes!!
It's said... "Beck-ting". Lol. All though even the phone operator gives our drilling office number out for Buchheits Supply... Go figure?

As for having all our cars up 'n running... I think we're getting pretty close to just needing some paint on ALL of them. Atleast that was the excuse Gerald gave me when he went out and bought the new hugh air compressor. He said he HAD to have it so he could paint MY car...yeah right!!

And guys we're looking forward to the banquet, can't wait to see you all again!!!! (Gary 'n Hether... We'll be seein' you all tonight)

Be safe everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

OMG GARY !!!!!! That is Frickin outragous !!!! ROLMFAO !!!!! Can't wait till Gussie gets ahold of the cowboy picture ! Shall we call you Tex now ?????? LMFAO !!!!!!

Yee Ha! Wahoo. Hey, I can cowboy up for a good 8 seconds anytime!

I'm gonna kill Heth for this picture being on the internet.

Com'on Gary...fair is fair... you put a pic of my hubby's cute legs in those sexy boots of his...why not see an adorable lil cowboy pic of you?? Ride 'em cowboy... don't think I'll ever look at ya in the same way again... how precious!! LOL:p

Back