okay, i'm just like, curious here

TheKidds#1Fan

alright, why did nathan gibson get his spot back in the feature? he should've had to go to the back like everyone else, that was his own fault. and another thing, brent thompson hit kasey burch TWICE in the heat, and the second time, he took out kasey and messed up the rear end....why was it he didn't get warned for "agressive driving" in that problem?

youve got good eyes........cause i seen the same and was wondering the same...betcha no one can answer this

The Explination I Heard Was The #97 Spun To Avoid Another Car That Was Sideways???? Well, Most Tracks Will Give You Your Spot Back If You Spin To Avoid A Car That "has Spun" Or Stopped, Not One That Almost Spun Or Was Sideways. Its Just My Opinion, But The #97 Should Have Went To The Back. From What I Seen, He Spun From Hard Racing With The #42. Like I Said Though Thats Just My Opinion.

yellow flag

what happend in the feature, and i talked with the flagman afterwards, he seen the whole thing, was that AFTER chuck adams hit me on the back straitaway making me fall back to third place, me and the #42 was racing hard and coming off of turn 2, he was in the middle of the track with me on the bottom, he got VERY loose and come down the track in front of me, i locked up the brakes to keep from hitting him and he just clipped my right front tire, with the brakes locked up already, it just shot me right around backwards, nothing i could do. it was either drive through him and take a chance of tearing both of our cars up, or slam on the brakes, and when i did what i did, thats what happend. in my opion, and nobody else prolly cares, it was a good call.

Back