Old Highland stuff

Trashdog

I'm working on pictures from Highland in 1987. I've also discovered the box that I have all the 1980 color negatives in. I have all the negatives from the last year of operation of Lake Hill Speedway.

I'm very happy.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Here is a shot of Randy Korte in 1987

Here is one where I don't remember the name. If I remember right, he was a pretty good guy. Damn my aged memory.

nice pictures

Trash Dog don"t worry about your memory some have not lived lond enough to forget like you& i. By the way would toy have any pictures 50 to 55 of racing at Walsh Stadium ST Louis mO? an THANKS FOR THE MEmories.

Re: highland pics

Originally posted by drb28
do you have any of Mike Crabtree in the Commercial transport car

I don't have any shots of Mike from 1986 or 1987 but I do have a few shots from 1979.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Mike only raced at Highland in79-81 or so. If anyone has a good memory the 47 Car was later the 9 car that Steve Petroff drove and i also think the Deuce that Dennis sellers drove for Ed.

do you have any of jerry schmitt? he was the #71 car and his sponser was ADR towing. was a sportsman car i believe is what they called it. like lodekes car and smiths car. thanks a lot

thanks a lot trashdog. my dad used to help jerry when he raced. ive been watching him since i was 3 years old. thanks again

Great pics TD, any more from the seventies I went quite a bit back then and recognize most of those cars and drivers. I missed just about all of the eighties though. (found a girl...LOL)

Mike

Back