Omi...Oh My & Congrats Drivers

StarRacer

I Run My Own Race
I just want to mention how proud I am of my mother. Not only as my mother, but as a fellow driver. The guts she had to go back out there after that aweful wreck just blows my mind. She is so determined and quite the woman in my opinion.

I was running up after my heat and as soon as I got up there saw her flip. I was stunned and couldnt believe my eyes and started running all over again. I just wanted her to know we were there and I was worried she was hurt. But thankfully, she is ok.

Thanks to everyone who helped last night. Your such dear friends and you mean the world to us. Without you she wouldnt have been able to go back out!

So momma.. lets keep all the wheels on the ground. I know you couldnt help it but im gonna give you crap I hope you know that. But I really am so proud of you, not as my mother (that too though) but as another driver. You really showed me that you can do this..and i am so proud of you.

Congrats on your top ten! You deserve it.

Now... Congrats to everyone. What a season. It's over now.. and it feels like it started just a few weeks ago. Congrats to Homer Mooney on the championship! My lil brother- 2nd place wow! Pat, Jason, Gary, Racin Jason, Chuck!, Nathan, Momma, and yes even you Nausley! (Thats top 11..I think? lol!) and Aron!! (14th and he didnt even race the whole season!) Everyone of you are amazing drivers and I am so honored to race against you guys. And those of you who I did not mention, its been great- good luck next year as well!! Hope to see everyone back!

To those of you who are done racing in our class- you will be missed so much and hope to see you around the pits next season!

So, hope to see you boys and girls at Nationals!! :D

-Star

omg is she ok what happened?! holy crap do you all need anything please let me know if not on here on myspace!!! thanks

Back