One last thing before I go

bryanracing55

Thanks *itch for the trouble you have caused over your own selfish stupid moves. Hope you rot in H*ll We will meet again real soon count on it. Untill then piss off:mad:

WOW!!! I know dirtboy didnt have nothing to do with this one... I think somebody ucked up and looks like they might be in trouble.

just more whining from kent. threatens to leave, but never does. most people change the channel if they dont like the show.

Well tomcat since Jimmy has not yet colsed my account yet let fill in the blanks to some point.
Be on your gard as this person knows most of you guys also. Her and I will I cross paths some day and when we do she can fully tell each and everyone of you that when you run your f'n mouth you better be ready for justice. KARMA always shows her ugly head so be on the look out your day is coming. Ok Jimmy you can close me out now.

That spellcheck thing is quite working out yet. Sertin is spelled certain. Sorrt is sorry. Otheres is others. Useing is using. Just thought I would hep (help) you out

Sounds to me like his hooker raised her rates and he can't afford a good head now a days...

Reading his thread is like doing a crossword puzzle...yikes.

i tink hees nees tu doo es goo bak 2 skuol

Wow talk about a real piece of work. Was this post really necessary? And if it were necessary then was some of your choice of words necessary? Keep in mind there are younger kids that read stuff on this forum. Your choice of words are totally uncalled for. I am very surprised Jimmy still has this thread on the board to be honest. And hopefully when he shuts down this post he waxes ur account while he is at it. I can personally think of many other ways to go about this. Heat of the moment? Maybe or maybe not. Regardless some things were totally uncalled for. Grow up! As you have said a million times " im never posting or coming on this board again "....Please take ur own advice and do that. I am grown and still dont want to read b.s. stuff like this that you have posted. There is so much i could say in regards to ur Thread but its not worth my time to argue with someone of ur nature.

Granted as you can tell i dont post much. But tha use of tha C word an such is not needed. This a racing forum. An i believe there is pm's for such kinda childish crap. Dont know ya. An with tha way ya talk on here. Glad i dont. Aint a pefect person by any shape or form. Keep it in pm's so we aint gota see it. Ya know kids log into this site. An shouldnt have to see this kinda stuff. Got an issue mah name is Greg Sprung. Can find me at Ray Walshs shop on every break i can get. 3 times atleast a day. This is not a post on behalf of 1w Racing an his sponcers! Is a post of mah own. Of mah own accord. This aint tha place ta post your differences with certain people. KIDS READ THIS! Ahem.

well I see Jimmy has not closed my account like I asked him too so real quick to smaldirt28 and 4star you guys are right "heat of the moment is right" and for that I'm sorry.I was not even involved in her troubles and she tossed me right in there trying to set me up on something I never did. Ya i got pissed. No dixonfan she's no hooker (I don't think) but I understand your close. just a person looking to get the heat off her and pass it on to someone else. She almost caused me major trouble over something I had nothing to do with.

Back