one question???

Bud_Man_8

where the hell were the names that were supposivly confirmed on saturday nite????? i didnt see anyone spectacular there!!!

Big Names

I was not there sat, had to go to a wedding that night, but thanks for asking! mun11
Caution: put mind in gear before starting engine, drive safe & buckle up, it`s the LAW.

Bud_Man_8 said:
where the hell were the names that were supposivly confirmed on saturday nite????? i didnt see anyone spectacular there!!!

I don't recall any big names that were "confirmed" for Saturday night. I think you misread the post. Speculations were made, but none were confirmed.

wrong...

millsey posted on here..well it's been deleted now cause after the queen's royale was over i got on here and asked where the big names he mentioned were and well he deleted the posts so he wouldnt look stupid. anyways..millsey said that mark kinser,sammy and kevin swindell all called in and said they'd be at the queen's royale. my question is millsey where were they? oh wait..i know...you were full of crap and just made up stuff like you have before( example: all star show when haudenschild,jacobs bros were supposed to be sigining autographs and they werent even there!!) just to pull more people in to watch the royale. so basically everyone paid 5 bucks more to see a regular night show. but hey it was good racing..and the best once again proved he's the best by dominating the feature!

WINGDANCE! said:
millsey posted on here..well it's been deleted now cause after the queen's royale was over i got on here and asked where the big names he mentioned were and well he deleted the posts so he wouldnt look stupid. anyways..millsey said that mark kinser,sammy and kevin swindell all called in and said they'd be at the queen's royale. my question is millsey where were they? oh wait..i know...you were full of crap and just made up stuff like you have before( example: all star show when haudenschild,jacobs bros were supposed to be sigining autographs and they werent even there!!) just to pull more people in to watch the royale. so basically everyone paid 5 bucks more to see a regular night show. but hey it was good racing..and the best once again proved he's the best by dominating the feature!
Look whineazz, I NEVER said they were coming. I've NEVER listed anything or anyone on here that was not told to me directly by the promoter to do so. Now, if between the time they call and the time of the show they decide to go somewhere else then we can't help that now can we. And yes, that group of All-Stars was suppose to sign autographs before the show, but when it came time for that to happen there wasn't anyone in the grandstands but just a few people so they cancelled it. So two things for you personally. 1. IF you don't like what is being said here then don't come back. 2. If you don't like what's going on at the track then don't go. The decision is yours.

I'll post this again - if you're so worried about it, why don't you call those who had called to say they were coming but didn't and ASK THEM DIRECTLY why they didn't show instead of getting on here showing your IQ??? What? Are the track promoters and staff supposed to personally go PICK UP drivers and their equipment and personally chauffer these people to the track? Get a grip, dumb@ss.

You know, some people and thier stupidity just amaze me. It shouldn't because I've seen enough of it throughout the years, but sometimes it just gets me.

I hear ya, racewidow. In my experience, and this is directed at no one in particular - just a general statement, based on my observations in life (flame disclaimer) you can never overestimate just how stupid some people are. Its honestly amazing some can even feed themselves. AND, some folks just like to complain. In fact they simply aren't happy if they're not b****ing about something. Its just who they are. You will NEVER satisfy these folks. What are you gonna do? People are such tempermental critters, after all.

I know one thing to do... LOL - you can "feed" them info just to sit back to watch the entertainment (get them fired up or just watch them get confused and listen to the stupidity come out of their mouth). I love to toy with those kinds of people when I'm in an onery mood. I know it's terrible, but sometimes it's just so funny!!! :D

Can you say DELETE!!! lol!!

Great racing this weekend regardless. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm having withdrawls already.... That's not good.:D :D :D

Axeman - great minds think alike!

No, don't delete me! Believe it or not, compared to the me a few years ago - this is me really behaving!! LOLOLOLOLO!!!

WINGDANCE! said:

WRONG!!!!, back at you.;) Some people will piss and moan about the dumbest things.:rolleyes:

Hey wingnut, no one ever posted that they were going to be here for sure. Maybe you need to quit worrying so much about what Mills posted and get yourself some reading classes or glasses whatever it is that you need. He said that they phoned in, that's all. Even if they said that they would be here and didn't show up, who cares, they are not under contract or have any obligation to do so. It's ok, you can go about your life now and not worry about the world coming to an end.;)

Back