Ooohhhhhh

slow down on calls

slow down on calls done filled up 2 answering machines i had to start answering few since im off wrk now just to keep from going crazyaround here im hoping doc let me go back wrk sun

LOL, yeah i know what will happen...everyone is just so interested in mylife, its really not that exciting.lol.
~~Ashley~~
Hey Ashley, did you hear if you rub a bald guys head,
it will change your luck, plus make his head shiney:D
Joe needs all the help he can get...Hans Weiman sure ain't helpin'....

Ashley blame Bob when your acussed of rubbing things at the track!!!!!!
And Bob that is a cute little yellow truck you got, I though I saw you, at the E.D. place right next to Hans Wieman building. But wasnt sure till now because of the new ride and the hoody you had pulled tight.

Joe- only give my number out to the hott guys!!!!!! lol (but give em my cell i hate when my dad answers the phone he's embrassing!)

Tony- its not a 1-900 number its a 1-800 i wouldn't make ya pay to talk to me, lol

Dad- when did we get a answering machine, other then you saying "can't take your call right now leave a message after the beep.....BEEP!"?

Bob- yea i did hear that! thats why i rubbed todd's head before i raced the last night in the new truck...i didnt do to bad 4 my RF being really low!!!

:D~Ashley~:D

Back