Ooooohhhhh Dirtgirl...

I remember that day... For some reason I can't find my de-coder sheet! LOL!!!! Actually it's pretty international!!! :D

Thanks to darling Patti, I got a version of the decoder sheet in my email this morning - I'll shoot it over to you. Yes, you're right, it's pretty easy to break - ROFLMAO!!!

Oh, come on - the board needed something fun for a while. We top secret spies need something to do on the off season - LOL!!

????????????????????

Rut Row I think Mr. 14K has retrieved a copy of the codes cause it sure looks like he knows what he is talking about now !!!! :( :( :( Does this mean we have to get him a cat suit and a copy of the Mission Imossible DVD? Hey Loren want to go cat - ing around with use? Have to wear a cat suit!!!! Black!!!!! :( :(

Ok - there's 3 different definitions for :D on that list. I'm wondering which one he's trying to tell us? And Loren, if you must join us, the cat suit has to be black leather - you know, to match the heeled boots! Purrrrrr!

Well I got 2 versions I'll use the first versions from brent and chim chim in honor of chim chim:mad: :eek: :eek:

for you racewidow and dirtgirl:p :p :p aw we know you like them smiley's:D

We will give him a Janet Jackson rip off boob suit. He seems to like that picture.. I have recieved every version he has recieved in the last week LOL!!!! Loren just tell Judy your going to hang out with me she'll never know!!!!!

So what you are saying is that is I do this :p and someone else does this :eek: then we'll both do this :D and maybe even feel a little like this :confused: but if we don't do either this :p or this :eek: that we might both look more like this :mad: and then when we see eachother we'll have to look like this :cool: just so we can live happily ever after like this :) ?

Here we go again

Smurf send me the boy's version .... I hate to be saying something totally different!!! LOL!!!!

Okay Okay it's all clean... I figured you'd send it to my e-mail.... Never knew I had to clean my mailbox :rolleyes: Damn just like home Clean Clean Clean!!!!!:)

Back