Open 4x4 Nationals Details (June 10th)

Millsey

Big River Sand Drags Presents:

The 1st Annual Open 4x4 Nationals

June 10th

Bonne Terre, MO

We will be running the following classes:

Open 4x4: $50 Entry Fee (M.S.R.A. spot rules)

Comp. Eliminator: $50 Entry Fee (5.00 sec. or faster bracket)

Stock Eliminator: $30 Entry Fee (5.01 sec. or slower bracket)

Super Pro ATV: $35 Entry Fee (4.99 sec. or faster bracket)

Pee Wee: $30 Entry Fee

Primitive Camping is available.

Race day schedule:

Gates Open 3:00pm

Racer Registration 3:00-6:00pm

Practice 4:00-6:30pm

Drivers’ Meeting 6:45pm

Eliminations Begin 7:00pm

For More info. Email

Dlwies84@yahoo.com

Or

brsdrewards@sbcglobal.net

Or Call

Dan Wies at 314-568-7915

Or

Jason Harris at 573-366-5242

Jeff

Is June 10th a regular points night ?

If so,how can the class times be changed ? and some classes be deleted from the schedule ?

Archie

BONNE TERRE, Mo. -- Big River Sand Drags is busy preparing for one of, if not the biggest show, ever to be held at the track with the inaugural Open 4x4 Nationals on Saturday, June 10th.
According to one of the event organizers, Dan Wies of Wentzville, the event is expect to draw top competitors from all over the United States.
"I know we'll have people from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and who all knows from where else," Wies said. "It's should be a lot of fun."
There will be five classes competing at the Open 4x4 Nationals on June 10th, including an Open 4x4 class (using MSRA spot rules), Competition Eliminator (running an ET of 5.00 and faster, a Stock Eliminator class (5.01 ET and slower) and two ATV classes, a Super Pro ATV class and a Junior ATV class.
Several sponsors have already signed up for the event including Dreher Racing Chassis of Wentzville, Wies Drywall and Construction of St. Louis, Marler Towing Park Hills, Manzella Construction Bonne Terre, Bailey's Restraunt Farmington, DMR Performance Center Bonne Terre, Greg's Tire Center Bonne Terre, Mortgage Center Bonne Terre, Duncan's 4x4 Center Farmington, Larry's Automotive of Bonne Terre, Steve's Towing, and Janice Neubrand CPA. Additional sponsors are being sought with all money going directly to the payout.
For more information on the Open 4x4 Nationals at Big River Sand Drags on June 10th contact Wies at (314) 568-7915 or David Mallow at (573) 358-7170.

Archie#12 said:
Jeff

Is June 10th a regular points night ?

If so,how can the class times be changed ? and some classes be deleted from the schedule ?

Archie

june 10th has been removed as regular points night the only classes that will run will be the ones listed above but the entry fee for the junior class is 25.00 not 30.00 and the super pro class will run a staggered pro tree and will be a true double elimination just like the atv nationals

jason waller

? Pee Wee ATV ?

Is the Pee Wee ATV class for all bikes slower than 5.0 like the Comp and Stock Eliminator classes? I know it's a 4X4 race but can buggies run in the Comp and Stock Eliminator classes since it's ET? :confused:

allie55cat said:
Is the Pee Wee ATV class for all bikes slower than 5.0 like the Comp and Stock Eliminator classes? I know it's a 4X4 race but can buggies run in the Comp and Stock Eliminator classes since it's ET? :confused:
The Pee Wee class is the same rules as our Junior ATV class. As far as the Stock Eliminator goes, it's open to all like our Vehicle ET class is.

Open 4x4 Nationals Sponsor List

I'm glad to announce more great sponsors.​

OPEN 4X4 NATIONALS SPONSOR LIST
WIES DRYWALL ST LOUIS MO
DREHER RACING CHASSIS WENTZVILLE MO
CHUCK & BJ'S BONNE TERRE CITGO
PARKLAND MOTORS LEADINGTON, MO
DAIRY QUEEN OF DESOTO, MO
ANDY'S GARAGE PARK HILLS, MO
FAMILY CENTER OF BONNE TERRE, MO
BIGFOOT OFFROAD & PERFORMANCE POTOSI, MO
HUBBARD CONSTRUCTION & DUMP TRUCK SERVICE BONNE TERRE, MO
HIGH POWER XTREME GRAPHX & SIGNS BONNE TERRE, MO
TIRE BARGINS AND MORE LEADINGTON, MO
DAIRY QUEEN BONNE TERRE, MO
MARLER TOWING PARKHILLS, MO
LARRY'S AUTOMOTIVE BONNE TERRE, MO
MANZELLA CONSTRUCTION BONNE TERRE,MO
BAILEY'S RESTRAUNT & LOUNGE FARMINGTON, MO
BUCKLEY TOWING LEADINGTON, MO
DMR RACING CENTER BONNE TERRE, MO
SAVE A LOT STORES BONNE TERRE, PARKHILLS & FARMINGTON,MO
GREGS TIRE BONNE TERRE, MO
CROSSROADS STEAKHOUSE & LOUNGE BONNE TERRE,MO
MORTGAGE CENTER BONNE TERRE, MO
DUNCAN'S 4X4 CENTER FARMINGTON, MO
STEVE'S TOWING BONNE TERRE, MO
KMB CONSTRUCTION of POPLAR BLUFF
JANICE NEUBRAND CPA BONNE TERRE, MO
OUT OF OUR MINES BAR/THAT PIZZA PLACE BONNE TERRE,MO
FISCHER AUTO PARTS POTOSI, MO
SUBWAY BONNE TERRE, MO
]CHOICE AUTO SALES BONNE TERRE,MO
HUCK CHIROPRACTIC LIFE CENTER DESLOGE,MO
CASEY'S GENERAL STORE BONNE TERRE,MO

EIBiz.net Pat Kavano
RB'S WESTERN PACKAGE BONNE TERRE, MO
THANKS TO ALL THESE GREAT BUSINESSES!!

Forgot Two Major Sponsors

Forgot Two Major Sponsors That Made This Event Possible.

terry & Dan Wies Of Wies Drywall & Construction Of St. Louis , Mo

john Dreher Of Dreher Racing Chassis Wentzville, Mo

thanks Guy's!!!

Yeah that's it.... Forget the two biggest sponsors and get them calling me on the phone again.... LMAO!!! That's "The Legend" John Dreher of Dreher Racing Chassis and Terry "The King" Wies of Wies Drywall and Construction. Oh yeah, and Dan... LOL..

Thanks Jeff...

I have now been reduced to ", and Dan..." LMAO!

Looks like Dave has been working his butt off! Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Hey Dave/Dan, I guess you've got another sponsor to your list. When I got home from the track tonight I had received a check from KMB Construction of Poplar Bluff with a check enclosed. I'm assuming this is for sponsorship of the Open 4x4 Nationals because it came with a copy of the sheet that Mallow was sending out. However, if this is just a "loyal fan of mine" who believes I'm totally and completely underpaid for everything I do then I'll just cash it and have some fun.... LOL...

More Sponsors Cool!!!

Jeff, Thats just great!! I talked to Kenny couple of weeks ago and him Nick are just excited about coming up and go racing. We also have another sponsor. Steve Barton informed me that Subway of Bonne Terre is on for the show. That should make 27 sponsors so far. Just amazing! Want to thank all these sponsors again! Hope to be ready for next week. Hope everything runs smooth.

Hey guys,

I'm really excited about our first 4x4 Nationals! I just had a question, and I suppose it's directed at Jason Waller (who would ultimately make the decision)...

The Super Pro ATV class on June 10th will be running staggered pro-tree (which is awesome)... what about the competition and stock eliminator classes? Will we run staggered pro-tree for either of them as well? I'm just curious.

See ya'll Saturday!

-Nick

Updated Sponsor List

Wanted to let everyone know that four more sponsors have joined the excitement of the FIRST ANNUAL OPEN 4X4 NATIONALS!!! The new sponsors are CASEY'S GENERAL STORE BONNE TERRE MO, CHOICE AUTO SALES BONNE TERRE MO, HUCK CHIROPRACTIC LIFE CENTER DESLOGE MO AND EIBiz.net Pat Kavano. That puts it at 33 sponsors. Please call on these businesses and give them a big THANK YOU!!!

Nick both Competition Elim. and Stock Elim. will use the .400 stagered tree and Open 4x4 will use .400 pro tree.

Hope everyone has fun and safe Memorial Weekend! See ya at the race track!

Back