Open 4x4 Nationals June 10th

Millsey

Also new this year will be the Open 4x4 Nationals on Saturday, June 10th.... Details to follow ASAP....

I've got Gary Whitener of Cody Tees working on a special t-shirt design for the Open 4x4 Nationals. I'll post the design here as soon as he gets it done. If you want to see some of his other work (like the Buggy Nationals design) go to: www.codytees.com

Shirts sound great, let us know when they are availible. Is this going to the the BSRD Show-Me-Showdown?? I think its a great name, give Dan Wies credit for it though

I think we're just going to be calling them the Open 4x4 Nationals.... We really need to work hard on getting the word out...

I am doing my best here. Is there going to be a Test&Tune friday night? That would be great for us out of town guys coming in.

I would imagine there would be. They usually open the place up early so people can camp out there if they would like also...

the test and tune i don't think is going to happen the night before. but there will be practice hours before the event starts... which should hopefully be enough time for you all.

Jeremy, a big event is what we are hoping for. Just hoping we get a large turnout.

i would like to thank everyone for their help thus far.

Dan Wies

Back