open trailer for sale

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
I am selling my trailer to buy an enclosed. It is 20' long total, with 14' behind the box. The back end of the car hangs over a little. The box is 30" wide, 44" tall, and is 87" across. Inside the box is a shelf, spray can holder, shock rack, pegs to hang stuff on, 4 lights, and a battery to run the lights and winch. It has a Warn winch bolted on it that works good. In front of the box is a metal basket that holds a few fuel jugs and water bottles. It uses a 2" ball. The trailer is painted black. The tire rack holds 8 Emods or 9 street stock tires. There is 82" between the side rails so it can haul a bomber, sportsman, or modified with no problem. Not sure if a Late Model will fit. You don't have to jack up the tongue with this trailer to load the car. Has nice ramps and I made extensions so my nose didn't hit the ramps. The tires are special trailer tires that we bought new in August of this season.

I want $1800 for it.
call me a t1-618-210-3514
I will try to post some pictures.

Enclosed trailer...

...is really BIG!!! It's too big for the driveway!

2 trailers in our driveway :eek: ---> one has got to go! :D

Marty I tried to send you pics but they were sent back from your email or something

Trailer still for sale needs to go

i am going to use it to get my car lettered this weekend but it is ready to leave after Saturday to who ever wants a nice trailer

Back