Opinions wanted...

BRICKMOVER

I have been considering putting on the Bluegrass Bash III (In memory of Hayden Alexander Egeler) in March of '05. $10,000 to win $500 to start. I am thinking if I can get commitments to sponsor this thing within the next couple of weeks then it could be anounced before the end of the year. There is a new Track Prep crew at Windy Hollow now so the track will be 100 times better plus it is being raced on thru Thanksgiving weekend. What do all you mod fans and drivers think? The purse would work out to be around $38,000! The biggest worry I have besides the weather in March is the fact that the track was so bad last year for this race because of the owner and his bone head move to put the clay on the track the week before the race.

The questions is... if this race was to happen... who from the IL, STL area would be willing to come back?

Thanks!

Billy Egeler

CHEWIN_DIRT said:
Count us in!

I talked to RGR last night and he said if it happens he was in for sure!! Hope i get some more feed back from some other teams. I need to make sure everything is in line before making the jump!

well i am not giving up yet but things may not happen with this race.. i have run into some kinks and to be honest.. i have my plate more full now that ever. I do know there will be a smaller race on Fathers Day weekend paying $3,000 to win at Windy Hollow. If this race takes off... I will let you know.

If you have you can count the E55 of Chad Sellers in and I bet you some of the greats like Jeff Leka, Harrison, Weber, Walsh just to name a few.

Back