OT: Fund Raising Poker Tournament In June!!!!!

qwaynick

The Original Q
OT: Ste. Genevieve County Fund Raising Poker Tournament In June!!!!!

Hey guys!

This is off the topic but I thought I'd throw this out to the STL people to see if anyone would be intersted.

I work for the Ste. Genevieve County Ambulance District and we're working on raising money for a August 2005 issue that will allow our district to add 2 additional ambulance houses and a third full time paramedic crew. We currently serve the entire county with only 2 ambulance crews from 1 location. We need financial help with the issue and to combat this I've organized a No Limit Texas Hold'Em Poker Tournament to raise money. Just thought I'd share our flyer with you and if anyone is interested in helping out you might consider joining me for a evening of fun!!!!

Anyway, thanks for checking this out and I hope to see some of you all there!

BTW, I approved this with Jimmy prior to posting, and for those who might think we're crossing legal lines we have consulted our attorney and will be operating within the limits Missouri Law!!!

Map To The Tournament

Flyer Info For Those Who Have Trouble With The File Attachments

Ste. Genevieve County Ambulance District Employee Committee
No-Limit Texas Hold’em Poker
Fund Raising Tournament

Sunday, June 26th at 3:00 p.m.
$50 Buy-In / 120 Seats Available
(one $25 Re-Buy during the first hour per player – limit 60)

Non-Alcohol Beverages and Setups Included!
Cash Bar Provided by the Bloomsdale KC Hall!
Bloomsdale KC Hall, Bloomsdale, MO

Top 16 players finish in the money!!!!!
Payout: 1st - $1000, 2nd - $500, 3rd - $250, 4th - $125, 5th - $100, 6th - $85, 7th - $75, 8th - $65, 9th thru 16th - $50
(Payout Based on 80 or more players. Subject to change if less than 80 players.)

All proceeds go to the Ste. Genevieve County Ambulance District Employee Committee. Funds raised will be used to sponsor Proposition Lifesaver which will be presented to voters on August 2nd, 2005. Proposition Lifesaver will allow the Ambulance District to construct new engine houses in Bloomsdale and Weingarten as well as hire a third 24-hour full time Advanced Life Support crew to serve Ste. Genevieve County residents! Your support is needed and appreciated!

From St Louis: Take I-55 South to Exit 157 at Hwy Y and Mill Hill Road. Make a Left over I-55 and follow to Jersey Lane. Make a Right and follow to the KC Hall on the Right.

From Cape Girardeau: Take I-55 North to Exit 157 at Hwy Y and Mill Hill Road. Make a Right and follow to Jersey Lane. Make a Right and follow to the KC Hall on the Right.

For pre-registration or more information call Quentin Waynick at 573-883-7000 or 636-208-7151.

See you there!!!!

I'm on the fire department in Perryville, if ya want send me a flyer with all the info and i will bring it up at our next meeting. The meeting is next Tuesday, send a couple of flyers to Nations Starter and Alternator 313 W. St. Joeseph St, Perryville, 63775. I'll even hang one up in my shop and the Cape store for ya. Hartman Racing #343.

I've sent one home with Eric Degenhart's wife. He should have one at the next meeting so if you want you can copy it and pass it around. We'd sure appreciate the help. I've also got some going to Biehle Fire and Perry County Ambulance. But if you could make sure that some get to the other departments down that way I'd appreciate it. Hopefully Eric will be getting some to the Perryvile Police and PCSD. Like I said, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Back