Our "B" Mod coming along fine

Millsey

Believe it or not, this year we will have a mini stock, a pure street and a "B" mod at Fredericktown... Good thing Jason got to work early!!! Here's a couple of photos.

Attachments

• MVC_703S.JPG
    MVC_703S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 252
  • MVC_700S.JPG
    MVC_700S.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 268
Hey Millsey,

Did I done a good job on the chaasis. I took the old paint off of the front end of the chassis. See you at "The Rock".

PASA
POWER

Pasa, you were doing so good! What did you do? Major lapse in judgement? I hope it's just a lapse and not going down a road you don't need to be on - you're better than that.

I been doin better than past 3 weeks. I been in Jackson, Mo. with my aunt. I am havin good time. I had a good x-mas. I been thinkin bout what i done. It bit me in the @$$ hard. So I am goin to start all over. I thanks for you all for lettin me hang around you guys at the shops and at the race tracks.

Yo Pas!

sup pasa power... u sh*t head .... get ur act together man racin seasons only a few short months a way ... u still gonna get to drive any at all this year???

bill

man i wish i could drive something at fredericktown raceway. i just want to get my name out there. i just want to do something like that in my life. my dream is to jump into a race car. i dont know if someone help out like everyone else done. if u know anyone want to help me out just let me know.

Hey pasa....maybe i got a hot lap session for you at playdate...whatcha think....and if it doesn't workout then, we'll get you in sometime.

Hey pasa....maybe i got a hot lap session for you at playdate...whatcha think....and if it doesn't workout then, we'll get you in sometime.

that sounds good to me. i am counting on u. i'll be there with my fire suit, hemlet, and alot of tear offs.

Back