Outlaws Sides, Meyers, Pittman Form ‘Seven Factor’

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
By Richard Day

MENTOR, OH (June 14) – B&B Oval Track Products is pleased to announce the introduction of the "Seven Factor." World of Outlaws Sprint Series stars Jason Sides (#7S), Jason Meyers (#14) and Daryn Pittman (#21) have joined with B&B to create a team that will host appearances and autograph sessions at World of Outlaws Sprint Series events.

Team sponsor B&B Oval Track Products is a sprint car component manufacturer with dealers throughout the United States. B&B manufactures a wide variety of components including radius arms, torsion bars, nerf bars and bumpers.

Jeff Martin of B&B Oval Track Products was a critical component to the making of the Seven Factor.

"B&B is fortunate to work with all three of these World of Outlaws drivers," Martin said. "Daryn called me and we talked about their idea. They were looking to combine a team to create some excitement among the World of Outlaws Sprint Series fans. I really liked the idea and instantly wanted to be a part of it. This gives B&B an opportunity to market our products differently than in the past. Before we have bought billboards or magazine ads, but I really like what these guys have come up with for the ‘Seven Factor.’

"I think these three drivers are the future of our sport. Personally, I like all three of them and respect the way they present themselves and their teams. B&B views this as an opportunity to help some up and coming drivers along with the possibility of progressing these into long term relationships. One advantage for us is the local racers look to see what components the World of Outlaws are using, so we think this is a good way to continue promoting our products to build our business."

So why would drivers from three separate teams come together for a promotion like this?

"This all started when we decided to host some autograph sessions to generate some fan interest before the racing programs," Pittman said. "Meyers, Sides and I were talking over some ideas and decided to create a team and tie our car numbers into the name. That is how we came up the ‘Seven Factor.’ We are going to get decals to put on the middle of our top wings so the fans can easily identify the ‘Seven Factor’ cars. We wanted to do something different and thought all of the fans would like our idea."

The "Seven Factor" was introduced Saturday at The Raceway at Powercom Park event, during which Meyers finished second, Pittman third and Sides 11th in the "A" Feature. The team has new shirts available showcasing artwork with all three driver's cars on the back. Race fans can find these shirts at the "Seven Factor" apparel trailer at World of Outlaws Sprint Series events, where they can receive free B&B Oval Track Products decals and product catalogs. Samples of the new shirt designs can be viewed at http://www.darynpittman.com. "Seven Factor" appearances including dates and locations will be announced soon.

Back