PA system @ SFCR

nate 29

HigginsMotorsports #20
Mike...Nothing to do with you, but I think the fans could hear you better if you had a megaphone.The PA system is junk.

Murphy's Law I guess, we tested the PA system for the past two weeks and it worked fine up until race time.

We have already contacted Marler's and they will be at the track Tuesday to find the problem, we should be good to go for next weekend.

Sorry for the frustration.

pa

well maybe some of us don't want to here what he has to say AND I thought they had pit stewarts why should we have to hear him yell at the drivers to get ready for there heats or race ?? My opion when it's their time to race they should be in line as when they go on the track it would take less time to get the race going.At other tracks if your not in line going out on the track you go to the tail.I know the cost would be to high but mabey they could get a local biz to get racecevers to let the drivers know where they should be.

well maybe some of us don't want to here what he has to say AND I thought they had pit stewarts why should we have to hear him yell at the drivers to get ready for there heats or race ?? My opion when it's their time to race they should be in line as when they go on the track it would take less time to get the race going.At other tracks if your not in line going out on the track you go to the tail.I know the cost would be to high but mabey they could get a local biz to get racecevers to let the drivers know where they should be.

pit stewards can only do so much. not eveyone gets the message all the time.they do they best they can. be grateful you have a local track to go to! by the way invest in some spell check comes with your computer :rolleyes:

Back