Paging Donnie Wren...

Please call me 618-654-1449, or at the shop 618-654-7928
thanks,
Billy Molkenbur

Does no good to call or page on here

I'm still waiting to hear back from him after leaving messages on here and on his phone. In reference to the motor that came in the car I bought from him at the end of 03. After having to rebuild the car now I have to redo the motor that came in the car. That was suppose to be a good motor with only 14 night. I pulled it out and put it on a engine stand as a spare and used my motor. The Cam, roller lifters, and timing chain are junk. The cam has several bad lobs that ruined the lifters. Sorry just my two cents.

what's your point? it is a used piece of racing equipment that is of unknown condition.i know donnie, and he is honest. you had the option of a more thorough inspection, or walk away. things happen to metal, wear, fatigue, etc.,and until you physically take it apart and inspect each part, some things are not readilly apparent. just like buying a used car. not everything may be known, even to to the seller. thats why you have to check it.

WILDTHING#6 said:
I'm still waiting to hear back from him after leaving messages on here and on his phone. In reference to the motor that came in the car I bought from him at the end of 03. After having to rebuild the car now I have to redo the motor that came in the car. That was suppose to be a good motor with only 14 night. I pulled it out and put it on a engine stand as a spare and used my motor. The Cam, roller lifters, and timing chain are junk. The cam has several bad lobs that ruined the lifters. Sorry just my two cents.

If all that was bad,,you should have know it and herd it when you started the motor before you paid the cash,if you know what your looking for!

Back