Papa Wolf

Wheel21

Modified Racer
I know you're a big military game player on the PS2. Well I've got a recommendation for you. Call of Duty. I have it on PC. Don't know if it's available on the PS2, but it's an awesome military game. You should get it. Then we can go multi player. I'll do more than just throw gernades like Wolf.:D :D

Mark and I still working on Desert Storm 2 in Co Op. My son got Medal of Honor Rising Sun for christmas, but I can't get my hands on that until christmas.:mad:

Call of Duty is pretty cool, I've got a game server that is set up for Medal of Honor and I'm thinking about switching over. If you have Medal of Honor and want to play multiplayer the IP for "Trashdog Afterhours" server is 207.44.241.141.

We have a few drivers that are regulars that come in for a daily dose of WWII action. So if you have the PC game of Medal of Honor drop by some night. Also tell us who you are and we'll go easy on you....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

I'm getting that one next time I see my bro in law. He has it and beat it and is going to give it to me. That's how I got Call of Duty.

hey you need to test the equiptment for you kid that could be dangerous giving him faulty equiptment. Shoot my wife got me a ps2 for christmas and I have tried that line "I need to test it before the holiday's so if it is bad we don't have to stand in line so long to exchange it" Needless to say it has not worked yet lol

Back