Pappa Of 3 P's,you The Man

LUMPYSHOTHEADZ

Congradulations To Pappa P You Totally Redeamed Yourself In The Feature Last Night,after The #28 Car Spun You Out,you Were In 7th And Had To Go All The Way To The Back,im Sure You Thought All Hope Was Lost,not!!!!you Impress Me Every Night,you Are The Most Consistant Driver In That Division,and Don't Forget It!!!you Need To Quit Doggin Yourself About Things That Happen,you Havn't Been Racing That Long But You Have Come Along Way In A Short Time,your A Top 5 Car Every Night,thats Tough To Do .im Just Glad You Came Back And Passed The #28 Car,im Sure He Could't Believe You Came All The Way Through The Feild And Passed Him Back,that Was Impressive!!!!!all I Can Say Is The Division Better Watch Out Next Year,cause You Will Be The Man To Beat.i Am Glad To Support You:d

I Agree Lumpy!! Bobby Sure Has Came A Long Way In A Short Time. He Has Improved Drastically Every Year, And I Don't Think Next Year Will Be Any Different. And Yes, He Has To Be The Most Humble Driver I've Spoke With. He Definitely Is His Toughest Critic!!!

Good Job Bobby, And Good Luck. Next Year Should Be Another Dog Fight, And You Should Be Right In The Middle Of It! Maybe Lady Luck Will Be A Little Nicer........She Owes Ya'!!!!!! :)

Andy!

Bobby is "THE MAN" on and off the track. He was very impressive on the track last night. After the race I went down in the pits Bobby took the time to come over and talk to my Daughter even know she was half asleep.
If LUMPY says if he said you are the man to beat next year I beleive it will take alot to beat you. Keep up the good driving Hope you do good in the sportsman race in a couple of weeks.

I bet the old heart was beating when the entire front end came off the ground at the beginning of the race? What surprised me the most was you didn't let out at all. It was more exciting watching you move up 17 spots in 8-9 laps. I dont know about most consistent just yet but the award for most improved driver should be a lock. In your second full year you went from spinning out every race to competing against the areas best.

Back