Parking at Tri-City........

I parked at Tri-City friday night,,went back out to take some t-shirts i had bought to the truck,,,some idiot had parked next to me and there might have been 8 inches between my truck and his car....i think it was a maroon mustang but not for sure,,,had a JFISH something for a license plate number..well i washed my truck this morning and found some maroon paint on my bumper..so i hope he got the worst end of the deal and it scratched his all up.......have some respect for other peoples stuff and leave some room for people to get back in there car....what an idiot...........

somebody also parked right where you pull in. so nobody could get in or out. it was probly jfishes dumbazz friend. who parks right in the middle of the road.

I dont know what you mean by your remark bigmoneymike....but i left plenty of room when i pulled in....maybe to much because jfish had enough to squeeze his car in and not leave me any room to get back in the drivers side........

someone parked right at the main entrance to the parking. right when you pull into tri city speedway. the parking is scewed up at that place anyways but dont park at the entrance blocking traffic coming in and out. i heard them announce over the PA about the situation.

Much less the cig smokers next to me,,choked all night,,,,How about a non smoking section sense how the law don't do anything about the new no smoking law for public places....The law was there no less. Anyway had a very good night of races,,,,,Moyer had a driving class that night,did anyone pay attention.

Much less the cig smokers next to me,,choked all night,,,,How about a non smoking section sense how the law don't do anything about the new no smoking law for public places....The law was there no less. Anyway had a very good night of races,,,,,Moyer had a driving class that night,did anyone pay attention.

Get over yourself. I guess you need to ban all the cars that smoke while they are racing too....Hell lets get rid of all the beer and the dirt also(to much dust). Let also get rid of all the noise so it doesnt hurt your ears .Sorry for those that I offended but just trying to make a point. YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE NOTHING BOTHERS YOU.......

They need to have some people out there directing people where to park when they have a big show like Wente used to do. I walked out to my car to check on the ball game and saw several cars that were blocking others in. I parked west of turns 1 and 2, north of the bowling alley and I was blocked in too. Everyone usually knows how to park out there just like at any other track with two rows of cars in every line but a bunch of inconsiderate people decided to make a third row of cars that blocked the second row in. The car that had me blocked in was a white VW with the last four letters of it's license plate being 5303. They were not that tight for space because there was plenty of room out there to park you just had to walk a little farther. That car was gone when I got ready to leave but if I would have had an emergency and had to leave early then I would have had to get that car moved before I could leave.

Get over yourself. I guess you need to ban all the cars that smoke while they are racing too....Hell lets get rid of all the beer and the dirt also(to much dust). Let also get rid of all the noise so it doesnt hurt your ears .Sorry for those that I offended but just trying to make a point. YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE NOTHING BOTHERS YOU.......

Tried that,,same thing happened.,,I do have a med, condition where cig smoke aggravates it,,,,sorry if I offended you,,,smoker.

I'll you one better then that! I parked my new truck on the edge of the highway. One silver mini van in front of me and a Pontiac behind me. When we got back to the car after the fireworks, we get back to my truck, and someone not only backs into my bumper. But they backed into it twice, leaving silver paint on the chrome. Am I upset no! The hoosier who did it beleives they got away with it. They didnt, a good sumaritine took down the number. Monday I will be contactting the police, file the report and now instead of prosecuting for a minor scratch. I'll prosecute for a hit and run. Now I wont give the persons name, but what is the real joke is, she had two boys with her. What a way to set a example in front of your kids. If the person in question uses this site I suggest you contact me before the police contact you..

Same thing happened at the Belleville summer nationals...no one knew how to park. It was worse than Christmas shopping parking! It must be these late model fans that show up for the big shows. :eek: They definitely do not know how to park their vehicles. It really only happens when "they" show up. The regulars know how to park.

My solution....parking attendants directing the people where to park and how to line up their cars, just like they do at big craft shows. Or, do this....It wouldn't cost that much to spray paint lines on the ground for the rows, and then have a few people directing traffic as to where to park when they first come in the lot. Give them a big flashlight, and if the idiots don't park where they are told, give them a little "help" with a suggestive tap. Then arrange with the Pontoon Beach Police to tow the offending cars to an impound yard and charge the idiots $250.00 to get their car back.

Or, solve the whole problem by staying until about 3:30 a.m. in the pits and you won't have any problem moving your car out of the parking lot because it's the only one there. ;)

????????????

Tried that,,same thing happened.,,I do have a med, condition where cig smoke aggravates it,,,,sorry if I offended you,,,smoker.

sounds to me like you need a new hobby, med condition where smoke bothers you, what if a motor blows up wind of you and clouds you out?? i think cig smoke should be the least of your worries!!! stay with your non-smoking entertainment!!

probably the same people who stole my lawnchairs at i55 awahile back:eek:
WOW Why ya got to call me out like that? :eek: Just kidding we took your chairs to New Castle with us. Bryan finished 3rd, by the way.:D Any good news at Tri-City other than people that can not park? Hope you and your son had a great time if you went. See ya soon.

I went to TCS last year and got smoked out too. It would be nice to have a section for no smoking/drinking/profanity! But onto the parking thing. Belleclair was horrible too just as bombermomma said. I almost hit about 10 different cars trying to weave my way to a clear line out. People blocking lanes totally. I have also been to TCS for a big show and was in the middle triple and quadrupled parked cars. Someone needs to park these people to make things easier.

Dont sweat it Alcohol. They keep smokin those cigs and they will have a medical condition too. I'll guarantee that it will be worse than your med condition!!!

I'll you one better then that! I parked my new truck on the edge of the highway. One silver mini van in front of me and a Pontiac behind me. When we got back to the car after the fireworks, we get back to my truck, and someone not only backs into my bumper.

do you have a car or truck.

parking is a problem at TCS, some spots people are parking 12 inches from each other, closer to the front you'll see 2 cars taking up 3 spots. That's why some of those smaller cars are trying to jam into small spaces. Attendants are needed for the big shows.

ill take good racing and bad parking over boring azz bottom one groove racing and good parking. they dont have enough parking to begin with but that parking to close to one another happens every night there is a bigger race at a lot of the local tracks.

Back