parking spots

coloradojoe

coloradojoe
Anyone interested in renting a parking spot at the track. The sprints will be on the south east end, by turn 3, the street stocks will be on the north east end by turn two, the cruisers will be on the north west back row, and the modifies will be in the back row between the sprints and cruisers. Where you go on the track is where the sprints will start parking, all the way around to the back side of the parking lot. The street stocks will start parking behind the scales where you come off the track all the way to the end and to the left off the parking lot. Then the cruisers will park along the back row, followed by the modifieds parking on the back row, between the cruisers and sprints. The closer you are to the track the better it is.

dont sound good we have 2 street and 1 cruiser we will want to park them together so how will that work?

Parking spots will be $100.00 per year, will have your name and car # on a post with a sign, but the parking will be as posted. This is where we are going to park everybody. Stephens with the 2 cruisers, and 1 street, we can put you down on the end where the cruisers start, and the streets end, this way you can park the together. Call Billy Clayton at 573 472 4200 and talk to him. Spots are going quick so respond as soon as possible.

seatbelts and seats

This is to every racer, seat belts must be 3 years or newer... Seats in the cruisers, no factory seats, no fiberglass seats, racing seat only. And must be mounted to the cage. PLEASE READ THE RULES IN YOUR CLASS, AND SAFETY RULES IN GENERAL SECTION. There Will Be No Exceptions To These Rules. RACERS THIS IS SAFETY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Cruisers, we will only run only counter clock wise do to safety issue. This was posted to me about a safety issue, so I thank the racer that pm me on it. See You At The Track

Back