Pass the helmet Farmington

WILDTHING#6

WILDTHING#6
A heart felt Thank you to everyone who donated to help Kaden Keller an 8 year old boy with Acute-Lyuphoblastic-Leukemia. A total of $405.00 was collected during intermission Saturday night.With my winnings for the night a total of $460.00 was given to Kadens mom today.Kadens family are close freinds of ours. Kaden's mom is a teacher and his dad works in construction. Kaden's mom has had to take FMLA to be able to take care of Kaden. Kaden has fallen out of remission and is now taking chemotherapy everyday. The cashier check was given to Kadens mom today before leaving for Kadens treatment. She was speechless with tears. She would like to express her heart felt gratitude to everyone for their help and caring of her son.

Kaden was suppose to be at the track Saturday. Kaden's wish was to see me race. With the help of Corey the owner of SFCS and Jerry Reeves owner of a VIP room at the track that wish will come true. Unfortunately Kaden wasn't able to make it due to complications from his ALL. Hopefuly before the end of the year Kaden will be strong enough to see me race.

Thank you to all the drivers who helped me in the stands and to everyone in the racing community.

Donations can be made to First State Bank in Sullivan, Mo 63080
www.fscb.com

bump

Thank you to all the drivers who helped me in the stands and to everyone in the racing community.

Donations can be made to First State Bank in Sullivan, Mo 63080
www.fscb.com[/QUOTE]

Back