paul bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclewis67

Check the man's tires. Cause you don't go from a straight-a-way lead in the heat to ****ing hind t*t in the dash. Zero to hero to zero. Really don't care what people think but you don't live your life as a run of the mill driver and then start whooping everybody.... racing is not magic.

why all of a sudden are you *****ing cause bailey has talent he has been driving for how long?? get a life find something eles to cry about seriously!!!

i may be wrong, but i think bailey was the only guy on the top, except the guys behind him, and he was way more aggresive up there than everyone else. he just out dove eveybody from what i saw

before you b!tch and moan, You may also notice Bailey Jumped the cushion over 10 times i the feature, there always is one guy that gets more giddy up out of the corner. If he had the tires he would have stuck it along the berm, not into the wall

He has alot of wheel time under his belt. He just hit the setup and like was said...he ran the top which was faster if you drove it like you stole it. Which....is what he did.

Alrite jclewis67apparently you just must be jealous or not no what the hell your talking about, If he was running illegal tires he woulda grabbed alot better like Babbfan02 said. Apparently he just has a good setup on the car and knows how to drive.

Hey don't you guys know everbody who's faster than your favorite driver are cheats? It's a simple fact of life for the cry me a river crowd. lol

wow, the tire issue is insane, wouldnt he have been cheating in the main rather than the heat???? Do you realize how much stuff can be adjusted on a race car? do you realize how far your screwed if you adjust the wrong way? do you realize that different track condidtions suit different chassis, and drivers better? DO NOT BLAME IT ON TIRES, just because someone has a good run doesnt mean there doping tires, get ****ing real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back