Pee Wee Morris making a comeback

Racerrod

racerrod
I ran into Pee Wee this weekend and he told me that he bought a pure stock car and is ready to go for 2005! He is truly a pure stock (bomber) legend and one of the best I've ever watched race. It will be neat having a chance to race him this year for the first time! Pee Wee said he's just going nuts not having a race car. For many fans in our area it's truly a treat to see Pee Wee come out of retirement!

Rod

Best of luck and health to Pee Wee. If races Belle Clair he'll need it because the numbers for the Pure Stocks could be 25+ every night.

Word is the Ponder boys plan on making a return to B-ville too.

Here we go again!!!!!!!!

TTG/MM

LET'S GET STARTED BETWEEN THE CAR SHOWS AND PLAY DAYS IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE HOOSIER YEAR I MEAN A GOOD YEAR
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a treat it will be to race against a bomber legend! I would bet Pee Wee won more bomber races than anyone in the history of Allied Auto Racing! Anyone agree with that or have a different view?? Does anyone know what kind of car Pee Wee has for 2005?? I forgot to ask him that!

Rod

pee wee s car

pee wee has a 86 cutlass that he bought off a guy from godfrey the reason i know this cuz im his nephew and i to am goin to be in the pure stock division this year so look for the team cars of me and my uncle !! ponder boys watch out lol the ponder boys r goin to be back at belleville this year they r my cousins so its goin to be very competitve in the the pure stocks this year

Rod, I Think That Would Be A Good Bet. If I Remember Correct, He Got His Car Claimed A Few Times Also. Back Then They Had A Claim On The Bombers.

When I was a small kid at St. Charles Speedway, I remember meeting Pee Wee Morris many times in the pits and he was always one of the nicest racers there. As an adult it's a good feeling knowing that he is the same way I remember him. There isn't many as nice at Charlie Morris and I for one am so glad he will be back with Allied!

Rod

Back