peoples actions

latemod

Yep this is my first post so take it for what its worth. I took a friend of mine to his first dirt race last night at highland. I felt bad because we sat in the wrong spot (beer being thrown on others and the like)
We all have our favorite drivers we root for but please keep you opinions to your self. And if you don't like highland DON'T GO. Drink your beer some where else! I thought the racing last night was pretty good
I am so tied of the highland bashing not all of us can afford to drive to pevely. The stands were pretty empty last night and with the actions i seen last night how many more families will stay away in the future?

Do NOT let the actions of a few keep you from going back to Highland.
There is a "Family Section" seating you might try the next time

Its a shame when people act so low at public events . I hope Highland live up to their fighting ban so we don't have to keep putting up with this type .

what a shame the way that group were acting, people go there to enjoy some of the best racing in the area and a group of people who cant handle their beer had things looking and acting like a bunch of illiterates but security handled it even tho half of that race was distracted by that group .i for one think that group need to come back and apologize for the distraction aqnd slow up on the beer if you cant handle it

had racers from benton ky there last night i am sure they were impressed with the actions of a few,when a track like highland draws racers from that far away .they are doing something right so sad a few have to screw up and make the place look bad.

Exactly what happened? I left after the Late Model feature and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I don't like seeing the middle fingers extended but you are always going to have it unless the track steps up and starts tossing people for it.

I had to work at Aviston Picnic , and couldn't go last night. I'm with gilbert. What happened?

At the fair race a lady hit me to get my attention and said "Hey, go F!@# yourself" and i responded by saying "That makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside." Which thankfully shut her up. All of this because i applauded when the 38 car passed the circle 7 after he kept blocking the 38 car.

Well it started at the srarted at the start of the lm feature with the guy flipping the whole field of laate models drivers off then marvin fry got the boot for being way to drunk and being ignorant as usual then one of the ignorant drunk eilers fans was walking down the main isle in front of the baileys fans and poured beer on one of them and then they fight begun. Most of the eiler fsns got the boot as well as they should have and im hoping scott sticks to that and dont let them come back the rest of the year. If you r that drunk you have no business being in a public place like that. The bad thing is the eilers boys are dang good drivers just like kloos but their fan base in the stands make u dislike them and thats a shame. Jmo.

the same type of things happen everywhere, at belleville friday night my 2 and a half year old daughter seen 4 or 5 people standing up cursing a car and giving him the #1 finger, so the idiots are everywhere not just highland, at least highland is trying to do something about it, nothing was said to these people from what my wife said

Remember when TCS was promoting $1.00 beer night a few weeks ago? I believe it got rained out but they are going to re-schedule. Think about these drunks going there and the havoc they can cause with all the cheap beer they can drink for a buck each. Promoting a race with the incentive of alchohol is just plain wrong. I hope TCS reconsiders. And by the way, I enjoy a couple of beers at the races myself.

my wife said she didnt think these people was drinking, so the booze is not a 100% of the problem, idiots are idiots with or without booze, some just turn into bigger idiots with the booze

Remember when TCS was promoting $1.00 beer night a few weeks ago? I believe it got rained out but they are going to re-schedule. Think about these drunks going there and the havoc they can cause with all the cheap beer they can drink for a buck each. Promoting a race with the incentive of alchohol is just plain wrong. I hope TCS reconsiders. And by the way, I enjoy a couple of beers at the races myself.
TCS did have 1.00 beer night on July 29th. I took our family there and I DID NOT see any problems like what happened last night. When stuff like this happens is usually the time I send the grandkids to the concession stand or bathroom break so they don't see all the comotion!

my wife said she didnt think these people was drinking, so the booze is not a 100% of the problem, idiots are idiots with or without booze, some just turn into bigger idiots with the booze
WHAT?????????? these people was VERY DRUNK!!!! appereantly you or your wife didnt see marvin fry walk in when he got there. he was drunk way before he showed up at the track and then when they said that all beer was a $1.00 until the start of the mod feature everyone in the eilers clan jumped up and ran and got several beers. and what started the fight between the eilers idiots and the baileys fans was the loud mouth dark headed girl from the eilers clan walked by and thought that her you know what didnt stink and poured beer on one of the baileys fans. so i dont know what you and your wife was watching but them idiots was very drunk. WOW.....

I was sitting up top near the exit and saw a steady stream of people being ejected after that incident. Clearly the officials have little tolerance for this nonsense. I don't know what it is about Highland but clearly there are more problems in those stands than any other track I've been to. Not that there are fights and problems every night, that isn't the case, but often enough to give merit to the joke "I went to the fights at Highland and a race broke out". Some people need to get a grip for crying out load. We're talking about auto racing here. Hardly a matter of war and peace. As for the dollar beers, I too ran down and grabbed a couple. Not to throw at my neighboring race fans but to consume with glee. For some reason they just taste better at half price. :)

Back