Pepsi Nat tickets for Outlaws

Babbfan

Hadn't seen this anywhere but can tickets bought for the 09 Pepsi Nationals be used at this weekends outlaw sprint race at Pevely? I know this show is a little more (5 bucks I think) so can I get in with the old ticket and $5?

i still have my pit pass from the world outlaws from09. i called and wanted to use it for the roundup. they told me i couldnt.

We where told last year ,I believe in a news post on the front page that we can use our pit passes from the pepsi nationals on any race in 2010. Hope that is still the case. I went back through the posts to that time and could not find anything. We were going to use our passes for this weekend as well. I knew when they announced this I should have printed it, but I trusted them. Jimmy Dearing please post if you know. I really do not want to find out when I get there, I want to know before I go. Thanks.

Nevermind, I found the info on I-55's web site. Go to search and type in 2009 pepsi nationals. It says we can use our tickets for any race in 2010.

Back