Perigo's First Heat Win!!!

nakitta8

Congrats to my little bro for his very first heat win.....I am soo proud of you!!! :D Its been a long time coming, I knew you could do it!! I hate the way the feature ended for ya:( , but we'll get r up and runnin no matter what it takes. Congrats to Hogie on your heat win, and Wildchild for your second place heat....thanks for all your help guys.

Congrats corey u were movin buddy!!!!!!! hate to see what happen in the feature but ull be back if ya need help ya know the number buddy !! CONTGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job, Corey. Hated to see you sitting there in that cloud of steam in the feature, seems to me like you got the highs and lows of racing all in one night tonight. Nice job getting your first checkers though, things are definitely going in the right direction.

Git-er-done, we'll see you in two weeks!

Yeah hey congrats Corey, nice run and the car looks awesome this year, sorry bout the feature u looked really good out there and good luck towards your first feature win, you can do it...:D

Corey...that car was flying especially as bumpy as it was coming out of 3 and 4. Sorry about your wreck..was nothing you could have done..how bad isit? Looked bad from where i was. Get more of those checkers man.

Thanks guys.....The car is pretty messed up crushed the rad.,front loop,bent RF upper a arm and spindal,Car might be junk,Just a bad deal

WAY TO GO COREY!!!!! You looked really good out there. Keep it up and it won't be long until you get a feature under your belt!!!!

Congrats Corey! It's just a matter of time (...and luck) now. Getting knocked down can be good medicine and you've got two weeks to get'r fixed. Best of luck!

Im just glad hes OK, thats the most important thing.....than comes the CAR and trust me its NOT OK!!! But I know we wont be able to sit too many races out...if we gotta start sellin our arms and legs!!!! GOT A FOOOOOT FOR SALE, kinda like peanuts at the ball game...only I dunno what you'd do with a extra foot....and I would have to charge alot more than what they charge for peanuts....bein since I only got 2 of em...blah blah blah OK Ill shut up now......LOL

Back