pete in iraq

speed43

rubbin' is racin'
yes that was some night, the kid's & i missed that night, but we had to hear all about it when he came home. he was still fuming. there seems to have been alot of nights like that at SFCR:eek: thank God pete has learned to control that temper to a somewhat degree. i just hope he can find that temper in iraq & use it on those sand bunny's over there. i talked with him last night. he is doing well. excited to be there & get the job done & come home. they are saying at least 18 months to be over there. he said there is nothing but alot of sand. he has his mod. for sale if anyone is interested. he is not going to need a car for sometime. will keep ya all posted.
tracie koenig

Your In My Thought

Tracie, I have only met Pete a couple times out at Chris Boyds house, but i am a great fan of racing. So, i do send my thoughts and prayers Pete's way. This must be very difficult for you to try to continue your lives with you and your children without having Pete around to help. Stay strong, and know that everyone is very proud of Pete and all the other American men who have vowed to take care of this business that is at hand. And are also remembering the families that are left behind. Take Care, LeaDonna Payne ( wont be the same not seeing Pete at the race track this year )

Back