pevely-2012

Discussion in 'St. Louis Area Auto Racing Discussion' started by dtman, Mar 20, 2012.

1. dtman

dtman Member

well here we go since belleclair has dash's is pevely going to bring them back in 2012?

2. jdearing

jdearing Administrator Staff Member

nope.. no dashes at I-55.
  3. mvalentine

mvalentine Member

that's a shame, one of the things new group @bell-clair did was bring them back. They were
    great last friday. & federated doesn't even have to worry about a curfew. if they had them only in mods & LM that would be OK.
  4. dtman

dtman Member

so here's the deal they took away the dash's it was said because of time but add'ed the pure stock class WHICH WE ALL WANT and not going to bring back the dash'es in 2012 i don't understand.
  5. racingkid1

racingkid1 Member

I wish they would get rid of the passing points deal. I would run there more if they would go to standard format
  6. Dave34

Dave34 Active Member

I disagree..the passing points system is great. I wish Belleville and other tracks would adopt it.
  7. bigdoofy_2005

bigdoofy_2005 Member

i would like to see the dashes do like the do belleville and if u dont want the dashes then go to the pill draw i hate the dice roll
  8. fryefan66

fryefan66 Active Member

Good. The program is more than long enough as it is. Also, the cars that are going to be starting up front in the feature anyway do not need extra track time, as they already have an advantage over the cars that will be starting behind them.