Pevely Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

I want to know how to get a practice day at pevely on sundays? Do you have to be special or what! Or weber

I'm going this Sunday to make sure my Taurus is just right for Brownstown. I think my fwd will be top notch for getting me to the track.

John Barr
The Trashdog

MAKES NO SINCE!!!
This is the same guy that says openly that Ray Marler has no ideal how to prepare a track. The same guy that says he needs to stick that chemical somewhere that's not nice!! Mrs4J stated early this year on STL that I-55 Raceway needs to get with the payout!! I bet everything is okay now that you got what you needed. Nahh, next week I'm sure it will be the same junk track and the same crappy pay.

gunner,maybe if you would get a car of your own,put alot of money into it and race as good as WEBER,then maybe you can get a practice with the money you win like WEBER..... the way you complain and moan i think you and lum should take up a new sport,its called golf or tennis or something.....it is amazing what people can find to complain about just out of spite and jealousy...scott is good,you know it,we all know it,so please get over it!!!!

Gunner Is Fag

Gunner,

You have got be the most anal s o b I have ever heard of. You ***** and moan like a 80 year old lady. Why don't you just go create another user name again or do you have enough.

Sunday practice

I can not believe they can practice for certain people ON SUNDAY---But cannot make up any raindates that have fallen thoughout the year. We have had what 12 reg.nights the rest rain outs. What is the price to practice on a Sunday???

This pertaining to the post that just got closed by Jimmy D. I am not trying to be a smart ***, but everyone kept bashing on some other guys and I didn't see any of those treads closed - EXAMPLES: Marty Smith/Bobby Bittle, Marty Smith and Bielong, RicK Heck and Rodney Melvin, Rodney Melvin, Fast Ed Dixon and anything about Montgomery Speedway. nothing towards any of the above mentioned--I was just trying to make a point-- and there was a whole lotta bashing going on in those treads.

I've closed and/or deleted a lot of threads the past few weeks...

A few user accounts are about to go too...

If you people would quit B**chen and go ask the track owners or promoter to see if you can use the track to practice, they normally say yes. Also normally free. We have asked Rick Heck at Mt. Vernon and have gotten to use the track, which is very graceous of him.

Awwwww.... poor Weber must have cried to Jimmy too. Isn't anyone tired of this? instead of Weber Racing... it should be Weber Catering - YOU cater to US or we cry!

I guess I will be deleted soon - oh well.... second post in four years - I'll get over it! I'll just sit back and watch this pathetic stuff as a guest.

posterboy,you seem to be the one crying alot cause you cant live a day in webers shoes...you should be deleted,your pathetic and we are all tired of hearing you cry about weber because you are jealous...get over it,weber is fast(with shaw,impressive,whatever),always will be ,cause he is that good,the sooner you realize it the better off you will be...your better off not talking anymore cause you just degrade yourself more and more,and really we like this site that jimmy works so hard on to make a great site without you...go to losers.com and read about yourself,they like you there..oh and by the way nothing called says he knows you..good day!!!

I hope you don't think that I can't block you from reading it too.... Because I can... I'll also ban that other user account that you post with as well....

I think we all know what this is about, no one wants me to get the taurus competitive.Yep fear of Ford power is why no one wants me to practice on Sunday.

Fear ME!!! Fear my little red car....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

This is dumb...

EVERY track has it's favorite. No new news here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you don't like it - DON'T GO!

There are plenty of tracks around and they all have their "poster boys."

I don't mean that in a negative way, I remember years ago, Belle-Claire, I-55 and St. Charles were all being dominated by the same guy. Don Klein. Lot's of people got tired of the "same ole thing" then and it is no different today.

People don't like Dixon, Weber, Belkin, Bauman or whoever because it's the same ole stuff.

Belkin was one unbeatable. Naeger, Stuppy, Bauman, the Lowreys and even Schmitty have all stepped up to the plate. On any given night any of them can win.

In the Mods, Weber has dominated - no doubt! Has had some awfully lucky and consistant pill draws. No big deal. I know a guy who no longer races, but had never drawn a pill lower than the mid twenties in the five years that he raced. Just luck I guess. Who really cares?

If you don't like seeing a certain person win all the time - fine! get off your butt and pull out your wallet to support another driver to beat them!

Posting messages on here won't solve anything! Put your money where your mouth is and pump money into someone else's program to beat them. Then, if it all works out, Dixon, Weber and everyone else can be left alone because the idiots can now concentrate on bashing YOUR driver! Sounds fun - Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back