Pevely

sports267

So whats the chances pevely will cancel for tonight tri city didnt make it last night ?????

has any r fallen at the track yet today? I see 30% chance most of the day...that was the same forecast for Granite last night.

Not looking too promising if you would look at the radar. In the middle of missouri right now and moving northeast from the south. Fingers crossed for you guys. Maybe it will break up the closer it gets.

i live in pevely, no rain yet. the radar looks like we are going to get blasted around 3-330. the track cant take any more rain, so lets just hope it sprinkles!

so im begging to think im one of the few smart ones who decided not to attend these to events with the waty the radar is looking. chose not to attend not only because $30 a person to get in is outragous but have seen this rain coming for some time beings i was out west this week and it followed me here!

Yep.... A lot of these weather experts were sitting at home while we were watching some outstanding racing!!

Also, new track record by Shannon Babb in qualifying... Those guys were flat out flying...

Yep.... A lot of these weather experts were sitting at home while we were watching some outstanding racing!!

Also, new track record by Shannon Babb in qualifying... Those guys were flat out flying...

OK, was it or was it not the track record? Cause the WoO announcer said he missed it by a hundreth of a second, TTG announced Babb broke it. Babb turned a 12.096 and the I55 raceway website stated that the track record by Moyer stands at 12.081.

I made a pit stop during qualifying and when I got back to the judges stand I was told the record fell by one hundreth of a second and it was Babb who broke it.

I announced it several times that the record was broken but no one came up or radioed in that that wasn't correct.(?) Did he just miss it on the first lap and break it the second??????? Usually when we give mis-information we have 'em lined up at the bottom of the steps to tell us we were wrong.

Jimmy what does Mike have?

TTG/MM

Back