Phantom Nemesis karts

jbe

Kart 1 is a raceready 2001 Nemesis Champions Edition with a fresh Dennis Scott stocker, Greased Lightning clutch converted to use bully drivers, SS33 tires, Mychron 3 tach, clear coat frame with red 'glass body ,LR weight jacker, Sealmaster bearings, braided lines, folding kart stand. This kart has been raced 7 total times and is as nice a used kart as you will ever see. $2300 ,kart is in the Kansas City area but I would meet part way within reason. Kart 2 is a 2001 Nemesis Champions Edition roller( Choice of HG3, HG5, or DXA tires, Digatron tach, braided lines, Sealmaster bearings, no LR weight jacker, motor mount. black with a black 'glass body that is in super good shape. This is a very clean kart that we have done very well with. $1000 This kart is near Springfield Mo. but I would meet part way. Call for details 417-924-8122 Thanks, John Elliott

the 01 Nemesis roller is sold. The raceready Nemesis is still for sale. Anyone looking for a top of the line kart needs to check it out. Thanks, John

I will sell the 7 race Nemesis as a roller with Mychron 3 for $1600 or without it for $1400. The Scott motor and clutch are still for sale for $750 for both. I will meet part way within reason. Thanks, John Elliott

Back