Photos of Scott Weber's 2005 Car!

I think it looks good too. I like the green on the car. I think sometime Scott should go 'old school' back to the checker board roof like the first few times I saw him race at the Bowl.

The X on the car is just a "symbol/marking", it signifies nothing; though it is neat. We are probably(?) going to do some IMCA racing very soon, therefore we have the pucks on. I like a black car too; but you have to shake it up a bit, otherwise you can get stuck in a rut, not to mention it helps t-shirt sales to have a bit of a different look. Jimmy, we may have to dig the checkerboard roof out of the archives, good idea! Thanks, have a great day!

great looking car! Looking forward to the season and seeing you run. And I know little Miss Natalie is looking forward to it also!

I Like The Colors, But What's Up With The Roof Posts? That Some Kinda Wind Thing?? And The X On The Roof, Doesn't Bloomquist Have That On His Car, Or Did Have?

pitbum13 said:
I Like The Colors, But What's Up With The Roof Posts? That Some Kinda Wind Thing??

IMCA HAS CHANGED THIER BODY RULES A LITTLE BIT. THAT BEING ONE OF THEM. ALSO BODY RAKE. UMP??? THEY MAY NIT PICK. BUT FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD FROM SOMEONE WHO TALKED TO UMP IN FLORIDA, THEY MAY BE A LITTLE LAXED WITH SOME OF THOSE RULES AND DO A LITTLE TWEAKING THEMSELVES IN 06'. BUT, LAXED DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING GOES.

JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD???

Back