Pick 3 Contest for " Belle-Clair 100"

IDRV125

The Pick 3 Contest at Belle-Clair Speedway Will Have A New Twist For This Friday.

To Win The $100.00 You Must Pick In Exact Order The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Finishers of The Modified 100

Multiple Winners Will Divide the Prize and If No One Picks The Exact Finish Order The Prize Will Roll Over to $200.00 Next Week.

One Entry Per Person and You Must Be Present To Win.

What a great deal... I did the one highand has and missed it by one car!!! The fans love this kind of stuff,keep up the good work!!!

This one may roll over with having to pick the top three in the Mod feature. Any thing could happen in 100 laps, but good luck if some one can do it. A winner is very possible, but getting the first three could be tough depending on who shows up. Good idea for this contest.

Highland picks three different winners in diffirent classes...your right this could really be hard to pull off!!! Could really get up to some good money doing it this way.

Belleville also uses the winners of three features on the average night, but because of the 100 lap race for the Modified division it was changed to pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of that race. Sorry but no parimutuel betting allowed on stock car racing in Illinois at this time, but with the current leadership in Springfield you never can tell. Anything for the tax dollar. Now that would make for a fun night.

Belleville also uses the winners of three features on the average night, but because of the 100 lap race for the Modified division it was changed to pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of that race. Sorry but no parimutuel betting allowed on stock car racing in Illinois at this time, but with the current leadership in Springfield you never can tell. Anything for the tax dollar. Now that would make for a fun night.
I lived in new York for couple years and they had a track called frogtown speedway, and it had betting booths, it was fun going there, but dang sure costed me some bucks..

I lived in new York for couple years and they had a track called frogtown speedway, and it had betting booths, it was fun going there, but dang sure costed me some bucks..
Sure that I'm better off if they don't have betting. Can't pick a winner at Fairmont, don't know why I could at Belle Clair, I55 or TCS or Highland

But Wait - you didnt mention Kleine, Griffaw, Hoffmann, Diebert, Moake or Korves. This could be tough!!

Big Daddy

This could be intresting... who will have tires left after 50 laps? What about pitting for tires with around 25 to go and starting at the tail?

Dean, great food for thought...you kinda got to figure that 5 maybe 6 cars could be on the infield at the halfway point! Fresh tires on or at the 25 to go mark (if there is a caution) might be the call....

Hollywood

Remember yellow flag laps count until ten to go. Could that put you a lap down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember yellow flag laps count until ten to go. Could that put you a lap down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep... that would probably put you a lap down unless you can do a pretty fast tire change. I think I'd have it in the back of my mind though. The mods are going into uncharted territory with 100 laps. How well will the Emod tire hold up? I'd be glueing the lug nuts to the spares... LOL

Brad Venhaus has been looking pretty good the past couple of weeks. Maybe this will be the night he finally gets a W!

I think as well this will be tough to pick as well. Also the over/under of caution on this class that
is noted for the number of caution, I'll go with 10.

I keep track of the cautions and line-ups for the Sportsman and Modified races. I hope I have enough paper in my notebook for this 100-lapper! Remember that Mod feature last year that had 15 cautions? I do! Should be interesting, though. I'd say way more than 15 cautions this time.

Back