Pick up a RFT.

cngracin

Small Block Chevy Killer!
Pick up the current copy of the River Front Times. There’s a cover story article on TCS in this week’s issue.

I have not had a chance to read it so, dun-no if the article is actually any good or not… Darn work has been interfering with my free time!

darn,i thought it was on acounta the fine announcer they have...one again bubba out promotes the rest,this time by a looooooooooooog margin,,

Doug said:
This is another example of why TCS is such a cool place to be on Saturday nights.
OH WHAT A COOL PLACE,THEY WONT EVEN LET PEOPLE NOW ABOUT THE MOD PAYOFF ON THE BIG SHOW SUNDAY:( PEOPLE HAVE ASKED SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE! WHAT A COOL PLACE!!!!!!!DOUG, LET IT REST ON THE TCS CRAP THE PLACE STINKS!!!!

DIRTY1 has been a member less than a month, has 9 posts, and 7 are negative (even 1 disrespecting the hallowed ground on Herky Horine Road). "Consider the source" would be an appropriate cliche to insert here.

If He Is Telling The Truth It Anint Negative Went To Tcs Twice First Show With Mars Not Too Bad Second Showfor Summer Nats Not A Good Show And No I'm Not Going To A Weekly Show That Is Not An Option amd Doug that place has great advertising it's a shamethey can't apply some ofthat money to lights and a better wrecker crew

hound dog,you got it right on the light issue..sometimes its so dark on the back strech of shorty you feel like you need a seeing eye dog back there...

well me & barney will be in attendance,,i think i might bolt on a set of fog lights may-be that will help...

Back