Picks for California

2gBro

in the shadows
Pole-Ryan Newman

1)Carl Edwards

2)Jeff Burton

3)Kasey Kahne

4)Kevin Harvick

5)Mark martin (cause dirtgirl loves him you know...lol)

Pole: Newman

1.) Mark Martin ( I just LOVE MARK MARTIN )
2.) Matt Kenseth
3.) Tony Stewart
4.) Jimmie Johnson
5.) Carl Edwards

Pole - Greg Biffle

1. Carl Edwards

2. Greg Biffle

3. Matt Kenseth

4. Kasey Kahne

5. Jimmie Johnson

I tried to post this this mourning before noon, but stlracing wouldn't load. I tried for over a hour when I got home from work @ 10:30am. They haven't practiced or qualified yet so I hope this counts.
Pole: #17 Matt Kenseth
1: #17 Matt Kenseth
2: #24 Jeff Gordon
3: #48 Jimmie Johnson
4: #29 Kevin Harvick
5: #11 Denny Hamlin
If my picks don't count, well it's all just for fun anyways. Happy Holiday to everyone! Marty Boyer

36mmracer I realize there where some technical difficulties with STLracing.com yesterday because I also tried to get on here a couple of times and it didnt work. You did have your picks in before a couple hours before Qualifying but the rules still state that they have to be in before noon. In this case I will ask for some of the other players to make a comment saying if because of the technical difficulties your picks should be allowed. Please speak up Players!! I always try to keep things fair and your inputs are what I rely on. Thanks

I don't care because I've had that problem before too. Just remember it's just a game although some take it very seriously.

He's fine 2gbro qualifing had not started yet. You do what you need to do though bud to not piss anyone off. I mentioned the last one cause qualifing was already 1/2 over when he made his picks.

Ok it is 5:30 and I havent heard anyone complain or ask for me to not let his picks in. With that being the case I want to say his picks are good now before the race starts. Good luck to all.

"Thanks everyone!"

I didn't want special treatment. I was just explaining and pleading my reason for the late post with my picks. If anyone would have said NO! that's ok because it's all fun and games anyways. I wouldn't have been upset, it would just be a little boring watching the race without any picks.

Back